We stayed at Little Dix with our company. We love to spend our vacations in the sun on the beach and snorkeling. Having a room right on the beach really made our trip more relaxing. It was so nice to just walk less than 20 steps to our room instead of through hallways and elevators. We enjoyed seeing squid, sea turtles, and many colorful fish right in front of our room. We also enjoyed using the resorts free water shuttle to other island beaches.
The service was outstanding ~ everyone did their jobs with smiles. They truly seemed to love to serve.
The spa area is like being in another world - WOW! Bring your camera and be ready to relax. The hillside infinity pool overlooking the bay was breath-taking. Several people in our group commented the massages were the best they've ever experienced.
The resorts food and drinks were excellent! Our only complaint was the cost of the breakfast Buffett at $33 per person and the high cost of their evening meals. The cost was high enough to take away some of the fun. We prepared ahead of time by making breakfast protein shakes with our small little bullet blender. We were able to find fresh fruit and greens at Buck's Wholesale Market.
We enjoyed eating at many of the restaurants in Virgin Gorda. Renting a car through mahogany rentals gave us more freedom to explore. Many in our group did just fine using taxis.
We will definitely return to Little Dix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive renovation and is scheduled to re-open in late 2017. The iconic Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive, multi-million dollar restoration, which will be the most substantial beautification project since the resort was founded by Laurance S. Rockefeller over 50 years ago. The restoration will include the complete redesign of the resort’s guestrooms and suites, its three restaurants and overall enhancements to the resort’s gardens and landscaping. New York City-based Meyer Davis Studio will lead the restoration, working alongside Miami-based architectural firm OBMI. Together these agencies will honor Laurance S. Rockefeller’s unique vision of a luxurious hideaway set amidst the pristine backdrop of Virgin Gorda. The renewal will bring about a new level of sophistication in keeping with the natural setting, whilst introducing brand new signature suites for the ultimate in relaxation and style. A rebuilt Beach Grill will offer a one-of-a-kind beach dining experience, while the iconic Pavilion and Sugar Mill buildings will remain intact but will feature extended indoor/outdoor dining areas. Guests will also enjoy an elevated arrival experience and the resort’s vibrant tropical gardens will be enhanced with new lighting, signage and improved access to Little Dix Bay beach. The renovation will also bring the addition of new restaurant concepts for The Pavilion, Beach Grill and Sugar Mill; new world-class amenities; elevated service standards and an increased focus on sustainability. Upon reopening towards the end of 2017, Rosewood Little Dix Bay will reaffirm its legacy as the Caribbean’s leading luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood Little Dix Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Little Dix Bay Resort
- Little Dix Bay Virgin Islands
- Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Islands
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands