I have always moored offshore on a private yacht when in the British Virgin Islands, so I can only review the beach bar and restaurant downstairs, not the accommodations. Burgers are good. Pain killer drinks are the best around, and the conch fritters keep bringing me back here time after time. It's a fun spot to,spend a few hours when cruising around. A guy plays guitar dressed like a pirate from 5-7. Very hokey, but it fun to see the tourists get into it. Conch shell blowing contest...get it?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina is located in Virgin Gorda, the third largest of the British Virgin Islands. Known as the newest seaside recreational complex, Leverick Bay Resort and Marina, is lapped by the pristine waters of a magnificent blue lagoon best known as "North Sound".The resort offers tranquility with its spacious hillside rooms exquisitely decorated a few steps from the sandy beach. The suites located above The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina are surrounded by the outstanding view of North Sound, Mosquito Island and the Caribbean Sea.Leverick Bay Resort rewards its guests with a perfect getaway offering gourmet dinners at The Restaurant, overlooking the marina, with fresh local seafood, house cut steaks, and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Leverick Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands