My husband and I spent 3 days at Mango Bay from 11-13 November 2011. This was our 2nd stay. We were lucky enough to have the Ocean Front suite #14, where we were literally 5 steps from the water. The accomodations were modern, immaculately clean, and well ventilated. The air conditioning was so cold in the bedroom that we nearly froze the first night (fine with me!) -- although we really didn't even need it on, we just like sleeping in cold air. The weather was lovely, always a nice breeze. We saw a sea turtle and lots of marine life while snorkeling right off the beach from our villa. Mango Bay once again captured our hearts and solidified our future return. It is so wonderful to be on a secluded, quiet, and breath-taking beach in the BVIs. Mango Bay is perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Bay Resort adheres to a strong commitment to serve our guests and make sure they enjoy their luxury beach vacation at its fullest. We strive to deliver what we promise to all our guests: a caring and attentive management and friendly staff who will accommodate any guest requests or needs. Mango Bay Resort is a small and cozy yet easygoing luxury resort that provides all the necessities needed for the finest Caribbean vacation. We strive to provide a quiet, peaceful and tranquil location for all of our visitors to enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mango Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands