We stayed 5 nights and left completely in love with MB. Gino was helpful and the studio garden room went stayed in overshot our expectations. The ONLY obvious downside was that there were dual showerheads and one didnt work (to be fair, this was probably to not be wasteful of water). The beach was amazing and snorkeling was great. You need a car if you stay here as there are no restaurants, but honestly, you should probably have a car on VG anyway. We orginally wanted to only book 3 nights, however we were forced to stay 5 due to the high season minimum. This was a blessing. We spent more money to stay at much lessor places on other islands. Mango Bay impressed us and we will return next time life brings us to the BVIs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mango Bay Resort adheres to a strong commitment to serve our guests and make sure they enjoy their luxury beach vacation at its fullest. We strive to deliver what we promise to all our guests: a caring and attentive management and friendly staff who will accommodate any guest requests or needs. Mango Bay Resort is a small and cozy yet easygoing luxury resort that provides all the necessities needed for the finest Caribbean vacation. We strive to provide a quiet, peaceful and tranquil location for all of our visitors to enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mango Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Virgin Gorda
- Mango Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands