“Truly "A Dream Come True!"”
other traveller has booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay & Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brian W
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Truly "A Dream Come True!"”
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

From the minute you step through the gate and experience the breathtaking view, you know you have arrived at your ultimate vacation destination! The villa was perfect for two families - the layout allows for privacy when needed, but also has spacious, comfortable areas to share time together. You can enjoy the fantastic view either lying on a raft in the pool or sitting on the veranda. The villa itself is very well maintained and included every amenity you could possibly need. Every bedroom had an unbelievable view and its own bathroom with an outdoor shower! The villa also had kayaks and snorkeling equipment for guests to use.

I highly recommend A Dream Come True Villa!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
ma
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

29 May 2012
Dear Jill,

When you decided to rent A DREAM COME TRUE, I knew you'd visited Virgin Gorda many times before at other luxury villas. I hoped - yet felt confident- that we'd meet your high expectations! You are an expert on Virgin Gorda, a true connoisseur, so I wanted everything to be perfect for your vacation. The staff of ADCT will be delighted to hear that your family is returning again in March 2013! Thanks for your repeat business!

Germaine
Maryland
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
16 May 2012
Dear Linda,
As soon as you told me this trip was to celebrate your 70th Birthday with your family, I wanted it to be something extra special! I was delighted to help you by coordinating all of the flights for the different families from across the U.S. I even purchased all the flights and chose seat assignments for all segments (with your credit card) because it would be less stressful for you. I rarely do the purchasing of airline tickets for guests, but anything to make this your best vacation ever and get your trip off to a great start! It sounds like you and your extended family made the most of every moment on beautiful Virgin Gorda ~ the gem of The British Virgin Islands. You mentioned Spring Bay. Isn't it gorgeous? My son was married there in May 2010. I'd love to see the special book your children and grandchildren made to commemorate your week at A Dream Come True! From what you told me, it was so artistic and showed their abundant love for you. Thanks for sending me all those photos for the MEMORY BOOK at the villa. I'll put them in on my next trip down to VG. Many "milestone" events are celebrated at A Dream Come True every year, and I am happy to hear that your birthday week met all of your Virgin Gorda dreams! You're thinking of another trip. Just give me a call...
All the best, Germaine
Gloucester
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
15 May 2012
Gina,
Welcome back to your Virgin Gorda home away from home! I'm glad you enjoyed the kitchen updates. We're always trying to make A Dream Come True better in every way for our guests' enjoyment. It sounds like you had another great trip. See you in 2014!
A DREAM COME TRUE VILLA
Maine
Reviewed 13 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

13 May 2012
Dear Samantha,
It was my pleasure to act as your "Virgin Gorda Concierge" in advance of your stay to help you plan your trip to Virgin Gorda and two weeks at A Dream Come True Villa in January, 2012. I offer this service to all of my guests - at no charge - and it really does make a big difference in your enjoyment of your vacation, especially when it is your first trip to this precious island. I'm excited that you decided to return for two weeks in February 2013! Here are some nice updates to the villa since you were here four months ago: I just added clock radios with iPod-Phone chargers in all 5 bedrooms and iPod players in the kitchen and Great Room, too. Plus, in April I imported a 40" plasma flat screen TV for watching our DVD collection. We are always looking for ways to make A Dream Come True better for our guests! Until February 2013...
Phoenix
Reviewed 13 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

13 May 2012
Dear Melissa,

Welcome back to A Dream Come True for your third visit! I know you had a fun-filled time with your friends and hit your favorite spots, like Saba Rock and went kayaking to Pond Bay Beach, Savannah Bay Beach, and Mahoe. You told me the snorkeling was great and you saw so many species of fish! It is nice to have our horizon pool to come home to after a busy day, isn't it? With couples sharing the villa, there is abundant privacy for everyone, but plenty of room to come together and make memories. Melissa, did you have a massage this trip at the villa's private seaside patio? That's my favorite way to get on island time! Until your next trip...

Shorewood IL
Reviewed 24 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

24 Mar 2012
Dear Charles,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your third stay at A Dream Come True! This time you included your adult kids and grandchild for a week, and the rest of the time was a romantic getaway for two. I'm impressed you and Kathy walked the steep 3.5 miles to Hog Heaven most days: that's an Olympic workout! You know well what Virgin Gorda provides: a safe, welcoming community with remarkable, unspoiled beauty. And A Dream Come True is a 5-star villa with a unique oceanfront estate and exceptional privacy. Our villa's website shows prospective guests all that they need to know. Just Google: A Dream Come True, Virgin Gorda.

Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing