“Fantastic Villa on a beautiful island!”
other traveller has booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay & Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Eleanor H
Katonah, New York
“Fantastic Villa on a beautiful island!”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The villa is gorgeous! It is well appointed, with beautifully kept gardens, and a fantastic view! We went with another couple and had a blast. The villa provided access to kayaks, and snorkeling. In comparison to The Baths and other areas we went to the snorkeling right off the villa waterfront was just as good if not better! Did I mention the view - it's is outstanding. The rooms were very private with awesome outdoor showers. We are very excited to have found such a perfect spot that can accommodate groups of our friends both large and small.

Liked best: The view
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Aug 2015
Dear Elle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at A Dream Come True Villa in May 2015. I'm delighted you enjoyed the villa, its vibrant gardens with 25+ tropical flowers, and the panoramic views. You highlighted the privacy two couples enjoyed when sharing the villa.

Yes, snorkeling is excellent along our waterfront location and the short distance to Savannah and Pond Bay Beaches. I love it when sea turtles swim in front of the villa! I enjoy snorkeling to the beaches on most days of my vacations, but if I'm feeling lazy, I'll kayak over in 2-minutes. It is unique on Virgin Gorda to be able to swim, snorkel or kayak from a unique waterfront location such as A Dream Come True.

This vacation was your first trip to Virgin Gorda. As many of my guests who are "first-timers" predict, you'll be back again!

It was my pleasure to help you plan this getaway and to introduce you to the beauties of Virgin Gorda, the gem of the British Virgin Islands.

All my best,
Germaine Fritz - Owner
A Dream Come True Villa Estate
AntonRaph...
Chicago, Illinois
“So perfect I hate to tell anyone else about it”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

As beautiful as the pictures on the website. We've traveled to many places with spectacular vistas. We were a group of 5 couples. The view from the terrace, pool and ample bedrooms equals and generally exceeds anyplace we've been. Multiple shades of teal in the bay below with a few yachts anchored there daily. The villa is meticulously maintained with daily service and once a week laundry. A bottle of rum and groceries are provided to get you started. We chartered planes from San Juan, rented 2 cars on BVG and went directly to the beach at the Baths and to lunch at the top of the Baths. Spent the next 7 days relaxing, sailing, eating, and exploring. Low key, extraordinarily friendly vacation spot perfect for great friends to hang out and enjoy. Had lunch at Little Dix Bay Resort, Bitter End Yacht Club, and Hog Heaven and recommend all three. Great weather. Can't say enough. Perfect.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Doesn't apply
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Mar 2015
Dear Gerry,

Thanks for taking the time to wax poetic about A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE! You did a great job of trying to describe to amazingly variable colors of the sea within our panoramic view! I love how it changes color throughout the day from sunrise until the last ray of sunset fades from the sky...

You enthusiastically told me on the phone how you loved everything about the villa and how much fun the ten of you had exploring Virgin Gorda and trying different restaurants. I'm happy you picked my villa for your BEST vacation with BEST friends.

Although you say, "So perfect I hate to tell anyone else about it," please do spread the word because referrals are one of the ways guests find their way to A Dream Come True. It was my pleasure to act as your "VIRGIN GORDA CONCIERGE" in advance of your stay, to offer personalized trip planning so you would have the time of your life on this vacation. It sounds like ADCT hit the mark yet again, and for that I'm grateful!

My best,
Germaine Fritz
A DREAM COME TRUE VILLA ESTATE
Queenie12...
Katy, Texas
“Perfect vacation and PERFECT location!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I love going to the BVI's! We actually own a lovely two bedroom unit at a beautiful resort just across the channel from A Dream Come True so our expectations were already high. We wanted to bring our family down to spend some quality time with them and needed to find a larger place where we could all be together! We were seven adults and an 11 month old grand baby! We also needed to have easy access to our boat as we would be spending time on it as well. We booked a dream come true and it truly was just that!! You enter the property through a rustic gate and immediately blown away by the view through lush tropical foliage across the beautiful patio and infinity pool right into savannah bay and Drakes Passage. Off in the distance is beef Island, Scrub Island and The Dogs. There are sailboats peacefully on anchor in the bay which is protected by a coral reef and the water is spectacular! Walk down the natural stone steps and you arrive at the main house. The main floor has a beautiful open concept kitchen, dining and living area. Lots of books and videos if you have time for such things...I couldn't take my eyes off the water when I was there! There is great space around the pool as well as a large covered outdoor dining and living area. Each of the five bedrooms are spacious and private with fabulous outdoor showers...my second favorite part of our stay! My husband and I stayed upstairs in the Bali wing and slept with the windows open every night! You could hear the waves below which I loved! It is a very short walk down the hill to a beautiful sand beach at Mango Bay....we took our family portrait here! We were treated to a lovely dinner by Chef Puc our second night. Germaine the housekeeper was there everyday to make sure all was in order and answer any questions we might have. Germaine Fritz (owner) was the best concierge I have ever encountered when renting a property. She was in contact with us through the entire process...setting up dinner, getting us not one but two rental cars and a car seat. There were fresh flowers in every room...a lovely and unexpected touch as well as pina colada makings and everything we would need for breakfast our first day here. She will also coordinate all your travel connections etc to and from the villa and give you all the information you could possibly need during your stay on Virgin Gorda and throughout the BVI's. All that said I will tell you our favorite places! Because we usually visit Virgin Gorda via our boat we never get to eat dinner here because we don't like driving across the channel at night. Virgin Gorda has some wonderful restaurants! The view at Hog Heaven is spectacular! Lunch or dinner here would be great! Chez Bamboo, the Rock Cafe, Coppermine, Top of the Baths and Coco Maya are all very highly recommended. We always go to Saba Rock on our boat but you can get there via their water taxi and I would recommend doing so! There is so much to do in the BVI's and I highly recommend this Villa to make all YOUR dreams come true as well! Perfect location...perfect vacation! Thank you Germaine!!!,

25 Mar 2015
Dear Mary,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your recent stay at A Dream Come True and you first "on island" stay from a boater's perspective! I am delighted that my villa met and exceeded your expectations - a tall order for someone so familiar with the high luxury-villa standards in the BVI - but I knew we'd do it.

I enjoyed helping you plan your stay and assisting with your car rental and the car seat for your grandchild. I appreciate that you mentioned my excellent housekeeper by name - Germain - because she certainly does deserve 5 stars after being my Executive Housekeeper for the past 13 years! And Chef Puck - isn't he a gem? My best to you and yours!

Germaine Fritz
A Dream Come True
Samantha...
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Welcome to Paradise”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This is our 2nd time staying at A Dream Come True, and it was just as amazing as the 1st time! Upon our arrival on the first night we had a delectable dinner prepared by the super nice, and ridiculously talented, Puck. The villa was spotless and well kept our entire stay by Germaine, our very sweet maid. Most of the week was spent snorkeling with gear already at the property! We also took advantage of the kayaks (also on property) and laid out by the turquoise water under the beautiful veranda, just steps away from the property. We explored The Baths and Spring Bay which were as beautiful as we remembered! A definite MUST SEE. We didn't eat out much because there was no need! The kitchen comes stocked with EVERYTHING you need to cook! There are a few different grocery stores on the island to choose from. Overall this place is what I would describe as heaven. If you're looking to REALLY relax and get away from it all, this is the place to be!

17 Mar 2015
Dear Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to review your January 2015 stay at A Dream Come True Villa. It's always exciting to hear when repeat guests return to our villa and are just as thrilled as their first visit. I agree that Puck the Chef prepares delectable dinners, and my housekeeper, Germain, does an outstanding job. She has been in charge for more than 13 years and knows what it takes it ensure that guests have their best vacation ever. Someday, I hope you have chance to come again. Thank you for the lovely photos you took of A Dream Come True!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Liked best: location
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
7 Nov 2014
Dear Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at A Dream Come True and giving us a rating of 5 stars! I am happy you enjoyed the kayaks every day and went to all the surrounding beaches near our villa. Isn't it fun to glide over the turquoise waters and see clearly to the bottom? I love it when I come upon a sea turtle!
It was my pleasure to help you plan your stay. I hope you will find your way back to our villa some day. Until then,
All the best,
Germaine Fritz - Owner, A Dream Come True Villa
Rita R
Mill Creek, Washington, United States
“Best vacation experience ever!”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this gorgeous villa to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and we couldn't have asked for a more romantic setting. The villa is well maintained and offers unobstructed views of the turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of the island of Virgin Gorda. The bedroom suite we stayed in was nicely furnished and the outside showers were amazing!
When my husband and I weren't relaxing in the infinity pool, we enjoyed taking the kayaks out that the villa provided to the neighboring beaches.
This was our first visit to the British Virgin Islands and we totally fell in love with the island, the spectacular views and the peacefulness we felt immediately upon arrival at the villa.
Hawaii had been our favorite place to visit to experience tropical paradise, but after spending a week at " A Dream Come True" my husband and I decided Virgin Gorda is now our preferred vacation destination and we can't wait to get back here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
3 Nov 2014
Dear Rita,

Thank you for sharing your experience of being a first-time visitor to the beautiful island of Virgin Gorda! This is a typical response! Guests fall in love with the beaches, views, and A Dream Come True and want to return again and again.You shared a wonderful week with best friends. This is what life is for, making memories. I look forward to helping you plan your return trip and a Welcome Dinner with Puck. You know how much fun he is!

Thank you for your 5-star review.

All the best,
Germaine
A Dream Come True Villa, Virgin Gorda
coburns20...
Salt LAke City
“PERFECT VACATION HOME”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

“Where do we begin singing our praises of this marvelous place? We were in complete awe of the villa from the pictures we saw, but they truly don’t do the place justice. You feel like you own the cliffside and bay - so secluded! WE had hurricane scare at the beginning of our trip, but we were completely taken care of. Germaine Fritz called numerous times to make sure we were okay. We loved snorkeling in our bay as well as Mango Bay and Little Dix. Had four incredible Scuba Dives with DIVE BVI to Ginger Snaps, Middle Chrimis, and the rMS Rhone (a must!). Because we loved our villa so much, we cooked most of our meals at home, but had dinner out at Hog’s Heaven (amazing view), Rock Cafe (great pizza), Coco Maya (stella atmosphere). We hope to return to this beautiful piece of paradise SOON! It was the absolute perfect home away from home!

24 Oct 2014
Dear Diane,

Thank you for your enthusiastic, 5-star review of A Dream Come True! I always feel that my guests are friends that I just haven't met yet by the time we have spent months planning their BEST vacation ever... And in your case, your group was remarkably relaxed when I phoned you before and after the tropical storm that turned into a hurricane while you were staying at the villa. I called to explain that we have an automatic-start generator that runs absolutely everything in the place, and you were excited by and welcomed the approach of the storm. Luckily, the winds only reached 40 m.p.h. and did not impact your vacation.

As always, I am delighted that every little thing at A Dream Come True pleased you and your group. That is our goal, and how happy my staff and I are when we continue to exceed our guests' expectations. Please do come back again soon! You'll be warmly welcomed.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing