“Incredible Villa/Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay & Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scott R
“Incredible Villa/Vacation”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Germain

Before the bliss of the vacation leaves me I want to Thank You for a wonderful week. A vacation that will stay with us forever...it was a once in a life time kind of event for us, and it was perfect.

I will forward pictures, but wanted you to know that everything was wonderful (Bucks Grocery, Spring Bay, Mountian Bay, Savannah bay, Mahoe & Pond bay, Saba Rock and Coco Maya, the Baths. The beaches were so beautiful and we were often the only ones at them. The kids loved Spring Bay..jumping off the big rocks into the crystal clear water, I loved the snokeling everywhere but esp at the Mountian Bay, I felt like I was swimming in huge salt water fish tank the fish were that plentiful and beautiful. We are all rested and enjoyed every bit of our week at your Villla in Virgin Gorda....

The gardens at the villa are spectacular, you have planted and nutured the most beautiful tropical plants..

I so miss it

Germaine W and Gino were great, I enjoyed every chat with them

it was all perfect...

Beth and the gang

Your age range 50-64
12 Jun 2017
Dear Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely 5-star review of your May vacation at A Dream Come True Villa and Virgin Gorda. From our first phone call, I knew this trip to celebrate your son's graduation from the Air Force Academy would be a memory to last forever for your family! Since it was your first trip to Virgin Gorda, I was happy to tell you all about the island and help you with planning your charter flights into Virgin Gorda. Your complimentary Welcome Dinner with Chef Puck was a graduation celebration! It sounds like you snorkeled all over the island and enjoyed the remarkable beauty of the seas and the sands. Isn't is remarkable that you can find these uncrowded, pristine beaches in today's world? Yes, our gardens at the villa are spectacular! We have more than 25 kinds of colorful, tropical plants!

Thank you for sharing with me that everything about your vacation was "perfect!"

All my best,
Germaine

A Dream Come True Villa Estate
Virgin Gorda
A TripAdvisor Member
“This Villa looked and felt exactly as the photos. Heavenly!! Will be back soon.”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

A Dream Come True Villa was truly the most beautiful place I have ever stayed at on vacation! 5star - All 5 bedrooms and shared living/kitchen/pool area had picture-perfect views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea below us. With the "open air" feel throughout the entire villa, there was always a nice breeze passing through. Cooking in the spacious kitchen equipped with all you needed to create gourmet meals, allowed everyone to pitch in. My family and I all agreed that "eating in" was just as enjoyable as going to the wonderful restaurants on the island. The Maid, Germain, kept the villa sparking, stocked with fresh bath and beach towels; and the fresh tropical flowers in every room in the villa were spectacular.
The owner, Germaine Fritz, who was very helpful when we were planning this vacation, gave us a list of her favorite Virgin Gorda restaurants; and I am happy that we tried three of the most popular ones. The first was a unique place called The Rock Cafe, with tables nestled amongst huge rock boulders and a waterfall. All the meals were delicious.
The second place was called Coco Maya, an Asian beachfront restaurant with a lovely sunset view. The food is served tapas style; so you get to share delicious food with the group. If you are a sushi lover, you would love this place and if not, the Asian style ribs were perfect! The last restaurant was Hog Heaven, BBQ restaurant situated at the very top of Virgin Gorda with fantastic panoramic views. All the restaurants were casual dress, as most were on the island.
The Villa has a kayak fleet of 6 double kayaks, and we used these almost everyday. We all enjoyed kayaking over to Savannah Bay Beach and Mahoe Bay Beach with our snorkeling gear from A Dream Come True. We saw Angelfish, Blue Tang, Parrot Fish and many more. Once we drove to Savannah Bay Beach, found a trail that led to our "Pond Bay Beach", which we walked along, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. Some of us swam back to the Villa since we were so close to home!
One day we drove to Leverick Bay and took the free ferry to the Bitter End to pick up some friends and had lunch at a lovely restaurant overlooking the Marina. Two of us rented Jet Skis and a Hobie Cat Sailboat at Leverick Bay Resort. On the vacation there was something wonderful for everyone! I personally loved the fact that you never needed to get in your rental car during the day; unless you wanted to tear yourself away from the gorgeous horizon swimming pool at this dream villa.

10 Apr 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at A Dream Come True Villa. From what I read and what you told me on the phone, your family enjoyed everything about the villa and all you did out and about on Virgin Gorda. For first time visitors, you did quite a bit! I'm happy you mentioned my Head Housekeeper at the villa. She certainly is a treasure and has worked along with me for 15 years to insure that my guests have their BEST vacations ever! In great part, this is one of the reasons why A Dream Come True has all 5-star reviews! I was happy to help you plan your travel to Virgin Gorda, including your flights, car rental, and restaurant reservations. I enjoy offering personalized trip planning for all of my guests. Please come back soon!
IrisQ0531
Northbrook, Illinois
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

All of our expectations were blown away by ADCT. Beautiful view, outstanding pool, outside showers with amazing views from every bathroom and very comfy beds, just to name a few of the highlights. Kayaking and snorkel equipment plentiful and in great working condition. Beaches near and not too far were just glorious. Germaine's beach guide (as well as her other guides and excellent travel support) came in very handy. People on the island are so friendly - everything is very close too. We loved Coco Maya for dinner and Hog Heaven for lunch (superb view). House comes with a very nice housekeeper who also does laundry. There's so much more to say...

26 Jan 2017
Dear Iris,

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5-star review for A Dream Come True Villa and your Christmas holiday! It was my pleasure to help you plan almost all of the details of your family's first trip to Virgin Gorda - charter flights, car rental, restaurant reservations. I'm happy to hear all of your high expectations for ADCT Villa were met. I agree with you ~ the people who live on Virgin Gorda are so friendly; this adds to your vacation in many ways. My detailed Beach Guide and the other materials I publish for my guests do make their vacations feel like they are "return" guests their first time around. That's my goal. Thank you for the praise for my Head Housekeeper who has been with us for 14 years! Wishing you and your family all the best in 2017,

Germaine
erinmikem...
Englewood, Colorado
“Perfect Vacation!”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

My wife, 3 children and I had the wonderful experience to stay at A Dream Come True Villa last summer. From beginning to end, the entire vacation was absolutely perfect. Germaine was wonderful to work with in planning our flights, day-trips, providing various recommendations when we were there, recommending a private chef (Puck - who is terrific!). etc. And Gino - who helps out with anything, and also runs Mango Bay Resort (right next door, also AWESOME! We stayed there the first 3 nights), was great help with restaurant recommendations, places to snorkel, etc. The property could not have been more ideal for us--plenty of space and privacy for all. Everything is top-notch! The housekeepers were great and so helpful as well. If you're looking for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, look no further! My wife, 3 teenagers and I will NEVER forget chilling in our own private infinity pool, kayaking in Savannah Bay, spending a day in Limerick Bay enjoying water sports, day trips to The Baths, Saba Rock, Devil's Bay, a snorkel day trip on a private charter, and simply exploring and LOVING all of Virgin Gorda. We will be back! Cheers!

23 Jan 2017
Dear Erin,

It was my pleasure to introduce your family to the wonderful island of Virgin Gorda and the villa A Dream Come True. I appreciate that you took the time to write your thoughtful review. I did help with planning your flights from Colorado, your private chef, car rental, and day-trips. And your active family did it ALL! I'm so happy you were able to celebrate your daughter's birthday in the British Virgin Islands. Those memories will last a lifetime!

All the best,
C G
Marco Island, Florida
“Breathtaking views - Fantastic Villa - PARADISE!”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

A Dream Come True villa is a PERFECT villa for groups or families. We had 3 couples, and the place was more then we needed. The views are amazing from every room, the lay-out offered privacy to each couple, and the grounds were just beautiful!!! We all enjoyed the kayaks, snorkel gear, pool, outdoor dining, and outdoor showers. The beaches are an easy walk or kayak, not crowded, and just delightful. The housekeeper came every day, and she was very nice. Germaine (the owner) went above and beyond for all of our needs (before and during our stay) - she knows the island inside and out. Make sure to read her "Insider's guide" and use the book at the villa - both of which she personally arranged and included every detail for Virgin Gorda vacationers. The island is safe, and people are very friendly. We truly enjoyed our week, and would highly recommend this villa. Thank you Germaine!!!

18 Jan 2017
Dear Cyndi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review of your stay at A Dream Come True with your friends! You touched on many of the reasons why we have all 5-star reviews. I truly enjoy helping my guests enjoy their best vacations ever! Happy New Year!
beritrigh...
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Paradise”
Reviewed 12 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

When we opened the gate to this villa, we really thought a dream had come true. The flowers everywhere on all the different terraces were exceptional. I like flowers! The views out over the water were spectacular. The vast living area was set up for all to enjoy, whatever you might be doing. Each private bedroom had its own bath and outdoor shower, and there was ample space for our family of 11.
We enjoyed swimming in the infinite pool, and the kids never had dry hair. The housekeeper was very nice and thoughtful. She came every day. The complimentary welcome dinner with Chef Puck was lots of fun and very tasty, with three main course selections.
We also explored the rest of the island, and our favorite spot was the Baths with the caves and the surf. There were plenty of opportunities to snorkel.
The owner Germaine Fritz, helped us beyond expectations with our planning of our family get-away.
Our 5year old announced that he is going back there next week.

13 Dec 2016
Dear Berit,

ir was my pleasure indeed to help you plan your 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration for your extended family at A Dream Come True! I knew your adult "kids" as well as your grandchildren would love the villa as well as Virgin Gorda, the gem of the British Virgin Islands. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of planning this special milestone event! I will share with Germain, my excellent housekeeper of 15 years, that she was highlighted once again in a 5-star review! Thanks for taking the time to share your memories.

All the best,
Christine...
“Truly unique find”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016

When booking online you never completely know what you will get, but this residence surpassed our expectations and provided the perfect setting for our spring getaway. (We were traveling with a large group including 6 small children.)

We were struck almost immediately by how the owner extended herself to help with every aspect of our stay. From flights, car rentals and restaurant reservations to the mundane questions about cribs, car seats and grocery stores, the owner Germaine, went out of her way to make our travel arrangements a breeze. This is not your typical absentee owner. Germaine is highly responsive and manages the villa carefully. She knows the island inside-out and we found Virgin Gorda to be a close knit, friendly community. The island was easy and safe, particularly for families.

The owners, as you will read in the detailed logs at the villa, handpicked this spot more than a decade ago and built a spectacular home on a gorgeous hillside. The water they overlook is one bay over from Little Dix Bay and just as spectacular (if not more). The near-private beach you access via kayak is long, quiet, white sand perfection. Large sailboats frequent the spot for its stunning views and we enjoyed watching new yachts anchor off shore over the course of our stay.

The villa itself has been well maintained, thanks to the lovely onsite housekeeper who has worked at the Villa for many years, her husband who helps maintain the property and other staff.

The panoramic views are hard to put into words and truly spectacular. You really have to see it to believe it. Thanks to a creative design, every bedroom has gorgeous views, privacy and outdoor showers (also with views).

This was a great find. I'd recommend it to anyone, particularly those with children.

Note to pay attention to the layout if you have several young kids. We chose to keep the smallest children in the main house with us staying upstairs, so they wouldn't risk crossing the patio near the pool if they got up at night.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Jun 2016
Dear Christine A.,

Thanks for taking the time to write this generous and thoughtful review of your stay at A Dream Come True for your family's spring break in March. I enjoyed helping you plan all the details ~ from private charter flights to/from San Juan and Virgin Gorda, dinners with Chef Puck, your rental car, and scheduling a second day of personal laundry during the week since there were six kiddos in your group!

I loved reading your husband's notes in the villa's Guest Book. It seems like you squeezed the maximum joy out of every moment each and every day, enjoying many different beaches, restaurants, and experiences that make Virgin Gorda the special place it is.

Thank you for choosing A Dream Come True and sharing my dream with your family!

All my best,
A DREAM COME TRUE VILLA
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing