“A week in paradise!”
other traveller has booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay & Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JJW125
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A week in paradise!”
Reviewed 7 February 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Excellent pool with beautiful landscaping. Views are exceptional, as the house sits high above the water. The location of the house gives a secluded feel, and the beaches are a short walk or paddle and rarely occupied. Car rental a must. Outdoor showers are first class. You won't be missing a bath tub. Clean, big rooms with plenty of gathering spots.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA
Reviewed 4 February 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
4 Feb 2011
Dear JJ,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay at A Dream Come True Villa. The title of your review says it all: A Week of Tranquil Paradise! Yes, we offer exceptional privacy at our estate. Hope to welcome you back soon.

Germaine
VA
Reviewed 6 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
6 Jan 2011
It was my pleasure over the months to help the MItchell family plan their Christmas vacation at A DREAM COME TRUE. We traded probably more than thirty emails in preparation, but when a family can come together with all different ages represented and every detail is perfect for them, it's worth every moment of preparation on my part. I love sending folks on vacation to Virgin Gorda ~ and A DREAM COME TRUE ~ especially when it is their first time to this beautiful island and the BVI. I offer to act as my guests' "Virgin Gorda Concierge" in advance for all of my guests so they can arrive and transition right into their vacation, not wasting a day wondering where to dine or grocery shop or how to find the best snorkeling spots.
- Germaine Fritz, Owner/Manager, A Dream Come True Villa
IL
Reviewed 10 December 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
10 Dec 2010
Dear Charles,

Thank you for reviewing A Dream Come True. I know how much this time together during the Christmas holidays as family meant to you. You love to cook, so you especially enjoyed our brand new kitchen! You told me by phone that the villa and the beauty of the gardens, plus the gorgeous views helped soothe your soul. I look forward to your return visit later this winter, and if you prefer maid service twice a week rather than 7 days a week, that can be arranged.

Arkansas
Reviewed 7 January 2010 for a stay in August 2001

7 Jan 2010
Dear Peggy,

Welcome back! You stayed here our first season in 2001! A Dream Come True certainly has changed in the intervening years as we have added on the fifth bedroom, our seaside patio with thatched-roof pergola, the boat house with 6 double kayaks and a brand-new kitchen! So many changes since the year we built the villa that I can't remember them all, but I'm grateful for all our repeat guests who tell me they keep our web site as their screensaver and dream of their next trip to their favorite place on earth!

Come back soon!

West Virginia
Reviewed 9 November 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The well-maintained "everything"
Liked least: The road into the property-Gorda's
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
9 Nov 2009
Dear Max,

SO happy to hear that your multi-generational vacation was all you hoped it would be! A Dream Come True met all your expectations - and yours were VERY high - but I knew that you would be pleased once you saw the villa, horizon pool, gardens, views, and seaside patio with kayaks. I had plenty of snorkeling gear for your group of 9, life jackets for little kids and adults.

Welcome back any time!

NE
Reviewed 5 November 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Liked best: Views and Pool
Liked least: There was nothing not to like!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
5 Nov 2009
Dear Luanne and John,

I feel very proud that this is the first time your group of 4 couples have ever chosen to go to the same place twice!! Thank you for choosing A Dream Come True!

I appreciate your mentioning that the staff are wonderful. I know how much they contribute to my guests' having a great vacation.

I love hearing that you felt goosebumps when you came in through the gate and saw the view!! As you wrote, "There is no photo that can do the property justice. It is breathtaking!" I've never had professional photos taken of my home. The solution is to check out my web site at www.bvidreamvilla.com and then come see for yourselves, like Luanne and John did!

Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing