“Sunchaser Scuba November 2013”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Richmond, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunchaser Scuba November 2013”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I can't say enough about this dive team. I've been diving for 36 years all over the world. These folks provided the best diving experience in a safe, beautiful dive area. The service was unparalleled in my opinion. I have back issues and the crew went out of their way to help, all I had to was dive.

Les

southampton
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“It just gets better and better!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This was our third year diving with Ben and Kay, after I certified with Kay in 2011, and, apart from the more southern sites of the BVIs that are too far from the North Sound, there's no way we'd dive with anyone else - and there is absolutely nothing we can think of that could be improved (if you knew my husband that's praise indeed!)

Nothing is too much trouble - gear is all very well looked after, including your own kit, and if there's a dive you want to do, they'll try and arrange it, but are pro-active and will suggest other sites if they think they are better due to weather, surge etc.

We enjoy photography, and Ben and Kay were great at allowing us to dive at our own (slow) speed without affecting their other customers, and finding all sorts of things for us to take pictures of.

Had a fabulous time, and can't wait to return.......

Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BVI diving”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Ben and Kay may have been the two most genuine, friendly and enthusiatic dive guides we have ever had the pleasure of diving with!! 2 thumbs-up! The conditions weren't that great the day we dove, due to all the recent rain, but it didn't matter! Highly recommend their operation.

Craig and Jama

San Rafael, California
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had a great time and experience with Ben and Kay. I had never been scuba diving before but I am so happy I went. Great people and an awesome time!

Honolulu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BVI DIVE”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

With only 2 days notice,thanks to Ben and Kay, I was able to join other divers to Wreck Alley and Vanishing Rock (my favorite). I never dive alone and felt they had my back if I needed them, and they allow you to explore at your hearts content. Great enthusiasm and knowledge of the area makes for a great dive with them…..highly recommended. Jerry L.

Visited October 2013