“Super friendly and awesome operation”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My girlfriend and I went on a great afternoon dive with Sunchaser Scuba. Having arrived at the Bitter End on a cat for a few days we wanted to make sure we could get a good dive in and Sunchaser was very accommodating. We made the reservation on the same day and the staff was extremely friendly and enthusiastic. The dive debrief was thorough and very welcome to get familiar with the area to make sure we are all very comfortable. Great operation and we would definitely return!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

For 3 years now I have been using my certification for work purposes, fixing and installing things underwater, in less than desirable conditions (poor visibility, dark, cold). This was the first time i was able to truly enjoy SCUBA and Sunchaser was the place to do it. The dive staff was not only professional and friendly they were enthusiastic and really easy to get along with. They all had great attitudes and you could tell the were extremely passionate about their jobs. The dives themselves (Bronco Billy and Chimney) were great spots as I imagine most of the BVI dives are. Great experience definitely look forward to going again.

Below is a link to a GoPro video I made while at the Bitter End Yacht Club with some good footage from my dive with Killbrides (Sunchaser):

Reviewed 30 November 2013

If you grew up watching Sea Hunt and have spent a lot of years wondering what it must be like to be completely submerge in an alien world -- yet completely comfortable being there -- there is one solution: take the plunge (literally and figuratively) and sign up for a dive with Sunchaser Scuba at the Bitter End Yacht Club.

Instructors Ben and Kay will make you feel as though you were the most important guests they have ever had and afford you all the personal attention you could ever want. Fantastic experience!

PS: If you find yourself hemming and hawing over the 4-hour trip (2 dives) vs. the 2-hour trip (1 dive) ask yourself "I'm here, right? When am I coming back?" Then just DO IT!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Ben and Kay were fabulous. From the minute I met Ben and asked a few questions about their offerings he was as energetic and genuinely very happy to work through details of the dive experience I was looking for. I dove with another BVI group earlier in the week and while they were good, Sunchaser Scuba was Fabulous. Kay provided exceptional "one on one" guidance and proved to be a rather attentive underwater tour guide...all the while assuring the safety and comfort of an inexperienced diver. There's no doubt in my mind I will go back for my certification dives in 2014. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I can't say enough about this dive team. I've been diving for 36 years all over the world. These folks provided the best diving experience in a safe, beautiful dive area. The service was unparalleled in my opinion. I have back issues and the crew went out of their way to help, all I had to was dive.

Les