“Amazing, Friendly Team - Great Dives!!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I took my PADI certification course with sun chaser. Ben and the team are absolutely amazing. They are very safety conscious and treat you like family. The night dive after I was certified was awesome. We saw 3 turtles, some lobsters, and an eagle ray!! The visibility at the dive locations they picked was outstanding - about 90 ft.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Kay led our dive and provided one of the top dive experiences that I have had in 30 years. She pointed out an incredible array of marine life from a huge moray eel to tiny reef fish that I would never have seen. On a vacation when time is at a premium, Ben and his crew were very efficient in getting us safely in and out of the water.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The staff was attentive and eager to make our dive experience the best possible. Their knowledge and expertise allowed us to have 2 awesome dives on a day that when self-guiding we would have been unable to go out at all.

I highly recommend using Sunchaser when visiting the BVI. We will definitely be diving with them again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This team was professional, genuinely friendly and knew the local dives well. We explored a steamer wreck in 2 locations and each dive was excellent. They were knowledgable, calm and very good your guides. Plus, they treat you like family!! Excellent job!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I really enjoyed my 4 dives with Sunchaser Scuba. The enthusiastic staff are safety conscious, informative and they never seem to stop smiling. They accommodated me with a rendezvous dive as well, picking me up from my sailboat charter and dropping me off at the next port. I highly recommend Sunchaser Scuba and will definitely dive with them again next time in the BVI.