“Jet skiing out of Leverick Bay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Rush Water Sports And Jet Ski Rentals Inc.

Blue Rush Water Sports And Jet Ski Rentals Inc.
Ranked #5 of 13 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience a day of fun and adventure with Blue Rush Water Sports. Blue Rush offers the most diverse water sports activities anywhere in the B.V.I: -We offer the new and exciting flyboard experience to beginners and experienced flyers. -Our Jetski tours around the coasts of Virgin Gorda and it's outlying islands is a must for every visitor. -And kayaking over Reefs teaming with marine life while peering through the bottom of a clear-bottom kayak is simply indescribable. Other activities include: Hobie Rentals, SUP Rentals, Body-board Rentals, and Tubing. If you're renting a house near the beach, we offer free delivery of our Kayaks and SUPs to most locations on the island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jet skiing out of Leverick Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

If you're looking for a quick cruise around Leverick bay, Saba Rock, Oil Nut Bay etc and you don't have a boat the jet ski was pretty fun. I had my girl friend on the back of the jetski with me and have only visited Virgin Gorda once before. I asked Trevor if he could kind of be our tour guide and lead us around and he did. He was excellent and a really friendly guy. He even took pictures of us the entire time and emailed them to me for my keeping. The scenery is gorgeous but the water was a little choppy on account of a northerner that was making the water a bit choppy on that side if the island. I'm not complaining but my uncle who lives on the island said northerner a arent really that frequent. Anyway I saw the flyer and was going to call anyway and I ended up meeting with the guys right in Leverick anyway. They were on time and really friendly. I will definitely rent one again next time I go and enjoy the sun and gorgeous water!

2 Thank JamesKoz529