“best water sports rental on all of the british islands”

Blue Rush Water Sports And Jet Ski Rentals Inc.
Ranked #5 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience a day of fun and adventure with Blue Rush Water Sports. Blue Rush offers the most diverse water sports activities anywhere in the B.V.I: -We offer the new and exciting flyboard experience to beginners and experienced flyers. -Our Jetski tours around the coasts of Virgin Gorda and it's outlying islands is a must for every visitor. -And kayaking over Reefs teaming with marine life while peering through the bottom of a clear-bottom kayak is simply indescribable. Other activities include: Hobie Rentals, SUP Rentals, Body-board Rentals, and Tubing. If you're renting a house near the beach, we offer free delivery of our Kayaks and SUPs to most locations on the island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Gaithersburg, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“best water sports rental on all of the british islands”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have traveled all over the Virgin Islands, both U.S.. and British and never have I experienced the customer service that I received from Blue Rush Water Sports and most importantly the owner Trevor Walters. The responses to our inquiries from either a phone call or by e-mail was quick and he always answered our questions as well as gave us several suggestions that not only fit in our budget but were helpful in making a decision on what to rent on the islands. All of their equipment is new and high end and certainly the most variety of water sports available on any Island. We rented several toys including jet skis, paddle boards and a Hobie Kat for several days and Trevor was always following up with us to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves. From the initial visit upon arriving on the Island to the last day we were accommodated by Trevor. I would highly recommend his company to any visitor and that renting his water toys will be the highlight of your vacation.

Visited July 2014

Los Altos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must Do Attraction”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My Father and I were staying at little dix bay and thought we would explore the north side of the island and i saw that this was the only place on the whole island that rents jet skis because of the amount of permits allowed. So, we went down there, and right off the bat, met Josh and Trevor, the two owners of the company. They are so Friendly and helped us out in 10 minutes. So once we signed our papers, we we were out on the jet ski going 45mph! It really gets your heart pumping! So we did it for ½ and hour (Felt like a whole day out there) and had a blast.

Now heres the best part...

There is a restaurant on Virgin Gorda called CocoMaya (Wonderful!), and right as i was sitting down, I see Josh and Trevor, so i thought i would go down there and say hello, so i did. We were talking and Trevor was explaining that in december, he will be introducing a new type of wake boarding called FlyBoarding, which takes a high-powered jet ski and hooks up to a custom wake board and propels you at around 30-40 mph at around 10-20 feet above the ocean! There was one more thing he told me he was getting and that is a glass bottom canoe with LED lights on the bottom so that it attracts the tarpon at night. He said all of this equipment will arrive in december, so i know where I'm going when i come back!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kyler L
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A thrilling ride.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had an incredible time jetskiing in North Sound, Virgin Gorda. What made this experience exceptionally exciting was the enthusiasm of our tour guides, Josh and Sydney. We got to peruse the shore lines of Virgin Gorda and even got to take a quick swim while out on the water. I would def recommend this to be on your To-Do List if ever in Virgin Gorda.

Visited July 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun, Safe and Professional”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Instructions were clearly given by Josh and Trevor lead us to a full hour of amazing views, fun all around the north sound. A MUST DO !
Jenny R. , Miami, FL.

Tortola
“This is a must!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I spent my birthday on an adventure thrill starting with a helicopter tour, and capping it off with a jetski tour from Blue Rush Watersports....and boyy was it a rush!! For an hour I got to explore the Northern Coast of Virgin Gorda from as far as Oil Nut Bay to Savannah Bay and all points in between. I got some really cool views of the North Sound and I got some awesome thrills letting the jetski loose in the open waters. The jetskis are solid and quick even with two persons. Check out these guys anytime you're looking for something fun to do. And when you're done just head into the restaurant or bar and have a drink.

Visited April 2014