“You've come to the right place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
On the Rocks - night view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
am7777
New York City, New York
“You've come to the right place”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Although it's been several months since my stay at On the Rocks, I was recently reminded of how lucky I am to have spent a much-need week of relaxation in this paradisal villa. Photographs hardly do justice to the property's breathtaking views and sprawling, spacious footprint -- i couldn't believe I was only a short flight from New York City. Unlike more populous destinations in the Caribbean, Virgin Gorda captures the glorious simplicity of island life, and On the Rocks provided the ideal setting to bask in its serenity. The property felt private but accessible, with a semi-exclusive beach just steps away that afforded soft sands, excellent snorkeling, and incredible sunsets. While local restaurants were only a short cab ride away, I was happy to stay-in as the main house played host to a number of veritable feasts (thanks to a lavishly-appointed kitchen) among good friends. Thinking back on this trip, my only regret is that I haven't been back yet.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the ambience
Liked least: Nothing to wit!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Devon K
New York, New York, United States
“Perfect week in paradise”
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

After looking at the pictures of the On The Rocks property leading up to my week stay, my expectations were high. Surely the bedrooms, amenities and sunset views would not live up to the perfect photos I had seen on the website. However I do not exaggerate when I say that our actual experience far surpassed what we anticipated from looking at these amazing pictures. The house was absolutely perfect, with everything we could have possibly wanted at our disposal; if we didn't want to explore the beautiful island, we could have stayed at On The Rocks for the entire week. The pool, the kitchen, the patio, the bedrooms - all were above and beyond what we needed for the week in beautiful Virgin Gorda. Access to the private beach only made it harder to leave. The entire property was straightened up and cleaned each morning, which was also great. I hope to stay here again with all my heart!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The patio with the view of the BVI sunset
Liked least: I wish the pool were a little bigger
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
mhimler
New York City, New York
“Perfection in Paradise”
Reviewed 6 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Located only a hop, skip and step from the pristine Virgin Gorda beaches, this unique property, built into the existing rock, boasts some of the most amazing views on the island. A 30-second walk to the beautiful sandy beaches, the house, which includes every amenity imaginable, is designed such that from every room you have tremendous views of the water. Nothing is spared in the design of the home and the amenities offered on the property are unparalleled—each bedroom has a custom built stone outdoor shower, the pool has a cascading waterfall and the expansive chef's kitchen and outdoor grill served well for our evening sunset feasts. Add in, Agata, our lovely cleaning lady, and Bernadette, our house manager, the property was in pristine condition from arrival to departure. Whether you want to snorkel (gear provided), lounge on the beach or just relax by the pool On the Rocks the perfect island getaway and I will hopefully be fortunate to enough to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sunsets and proximity to beach.
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NEW YORK City
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing