“Already booked to go back in December!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fusion BVI - CLOSED

Fusion BVI
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fusion BVI is an eco-friendly company offering Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) rentals, Kiteboarding lessons and Pilates classes in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We aim to promote healthy, outdoor living and human-powered sports guidance through our elite team of qualified instructors and coaches. We cater for all experience levels and offer an unparalleled level of service to our clients through decades of experience in the hospitality industry. Come and join the fun on Facebook or give us a call...
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Already booked to go back in December!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have recently returned from an amazing "learning to kitesurf" trip organised by the guys at Fusion BVI. I had never kite-surfed before, and so booked a 10 lesson package over 5 days. To be honest I was a little nervous about what I could achieve in such a short space of time.

However, the instruction provided by Kellen Hall (one of their professional kitesurf instructors) made it so enjoyable and easy to take on that my nerves quickly disappeared. They had me up and going along within a couple of hours! By the end of the package I could confidently get up and go along in both directions - including even pulling of a few turns.

I can't thank Lucy and Charlie the owners enough for their care and attention to detail. It seemed like nothing was too much trouble. They went out of their way to make sure I was looked after every step of the way. The best judge of my experience is that have already booked to go back again in December for more kitesurfing with them in the wonder of the world that is the BVI.

Visited July 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great introduction to a new sport (for me)!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was encouraged to try Kiteboarding by my two brothers-in-law, but I was a bit intimidated, as I'm a Colorado native with next to zero water sport knowledge. Kellen Hall, my instructor, was patient, communicative, and did an excellent job helping me understand the wind, making sure I was safe, and getting me up on the board in about half a day. I'd recommend Fusion and Kellen in a second to anyone wanting try try this great sport. They're a big part of the reason I'm now hooked!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mark L
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fusion can do it all!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We recently traveled to Virgin Gorda for our wedding the beginning of July. I was so happy to find Fusion BVI. Lucy came to our villa and led us in two mornings of pilates. Lucy was great- the customer service and willingness to help with any "island" questions was wonderful! That was a great way to start the day. We also rented SUP boards from Fusion- delivered right to our door step. We finished our last day on the island with kitesurfing lessons with Charlie. He was incredibly patient, very thorough- an overall great teacher. We had a such an amazing trip and were so happy to have found Lucy and Charlie to help us plan so many amazing activities during our stay!!

Visited June 2014
Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda
“Fusion Kitesurfing & Pilates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Thanks Charlie & Duncan for getting Matt & I up and riding the waves :) Great kite lessons with Fusion, and great, professional service to your doorstep or your beach! We both really enjoyed our lessons, felt super safe and confident even in the early stages learning. It was great to get to know the local area from the water, and nothing beats seeing Sea Turtles in the water with you during your lesson. Lucy's Pilates lessons are great too, in such a lovely spot, wit amazing views of the BVI. We would both highly recommend Fusion, and are looking forward to more hours of fun with them.

Visited May 2014
San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best of the BVI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fusion BVI was the right choice to guide me in learning how to kiteboard. I felt so comfortable on the water I signed my nine year old son up for initial lessons with Fusion. One nice touch was stand up paddle lessons when the winds were light. If you have an interest in any water sports, Fusion BVI offers the most reliable professional experience in the BVI. Lastly, after my lessons they took me to neighboring Saba Rock island where we had a beer to celebrate!

Visited May 2014