I payed more than $860 a night, so I had reasonably high expectations for this place. I am sure at the time it was build this place was hip, but not anymore.
- Pleasant staff.
- Good food (island standards), if your getting the all inclusive package and not paying $45 for a meal.
- Available facilities, for example, canoes, scuba, trips,...
- Dirty rooms (please see pictures).
- Old and unattractive rooms.
- Physically far room.
- Complementary 2 small bottles of water only for the first night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bitter End Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitter End Yacht Club Hotel North Sound
- Bitter End Yacht Hotel
- Bitter End Yacht Resort
- Bitter End Yacht Club British Virgin Islands/Virgin Gorda