“Sea it Clear is a must do in North Sound BVI”

Gumption's Tours BVI
More attraction details
Owner description: Gumption's Tours BVI is the ultimate experience that we believe everyone should sign up for. Gumption, captain & owner is very passionate about given you a tour that will have you coming back for more, either if you book for the basis hour glass bottom your, half or full day chater you will have a wonderful time. Looking for a bit of a thrill? Gumption's Night Tours at night where we witness the beauty of the ocean & not forgetting, if you don't see 5 sea turtles you don't have to pay, tour will be on us. Need an adventure? Ask about out limited Edition tours to the Virgin tycoon Island Necker the owner Sir Richard Branson as Gumption leads you on a two hours long, fun,learning adventure as we vist the tycoons lemurs, flamingos, giant tortoise and more, wow after that long journey Gumption will bring you to the tycoons house where you will have a cold glass of fruit punch and cold water as you gaze around the gift shop. The Gumption's Nature Tours are unique and limited, with 6 or more person on a tour, more information on our website. Half or full day of snorking, island hopping and lunch stop and a cool stop is also welcome. Private chater? No problem. Drop us a line and let us secure you're space today
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Gumption took us on a a custom tour which included snorkeling, Lunch at Coopers and a tour of Necker Island .... plus swimming off Gumption Cove .... thus is really a must do while in the BVI and is a good way to find dive spots even if you're a diver!

GumptionTours, Owner at Gumption's Tours BVI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the timeout to review us. Your feedback is very important to us.
As a young business both excellent and other reviews are important to me and my business. I'm truly happy that you found the Gumption to book with us; we are delighted you and yours had an amazing time. I genuinely love my job and what I do. It's beyond making money to me; it’s my passion as a BVIslander to protect our natural resources and also my responsibility as a business. I will continue to do what we're doing and always do it the Gumption's way for that way appears to be working well for us. I really hope one day I'll see you guys again but until then do enjoy the rest of 2016.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

It was such an amazing experience for me to finally get to see the much talk about Lemurs at Necker Island. Thank you Mr. Branson and staff at G. N. I. Tours for the privilege and opportunity to spend a Sunday afternoon in June at this fantastic retreat. With me 11 more residents of the BVI (different age groups) came along for an adventure; to see, pet, feel and feed such beautiful and gentle creatures.... the Lemurs, the tortoises, turtles, flamingos (Lucky) Scarlet Ibises, etc etc
We all came out of this experience thrilled and happy. To have experienced nature at its best and in their habitats. To see the set of Lemurs that have been born here (BVI) already, the hope for the future. Job well done, Thank you for the experience !!! Loved IT

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were lucky enough to join one of Gumptions limited edition tours of Necker Island.

I had been trying to go on this tour each time we were up in the north sound, however since this is a limited tour it's hadn't worked out for us until that day.

We rode over with Gumption and learned a few new things about the island and the area that we did not know before,,,(we live and work here, bringing our charter guests throughout the Islands ...so we thought we were knowledgeable of the area..)

Once on island Gumption lead our group around a hike of the island and once again proved to be very knowledgable about all of the animals and had special stories about his certain favorites...
Tortoises, flamingos, isbis,and then THE LEMURS!!!!
Although the tour can seem a little pricey, the amount of time you could stay with the Lemurs was amazing,
Steven, who works the Lemurs everyday walked around and gladly answered every question I had..we stayed inside with the lemurs much longer than I would have ever imagined....and then when we had to leave we found out we,could go into another area and see the red lemurs in an other enclosure. Then as we were just walking around preparing to depart th island (most of group using bathroom facilities) we came upon a group of lemurs. I asked Steven why these weren't in enclosures and he said well last week Richard said he would like to see this group out and about more, so now they are free to roam around the island....so we got to hang close with those too...

Th island is of course beautiful, and we just missed running into Sir Branson, which would have been neat,
After our time on the island was up each Father in our group was sent off with a nice bottle of Necker Island Champagne. (It was Fathers Day)

It really was an amazing day,
I love lemurs...and this was a dream come true...

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Did the see it clear glass bottom boat tour today and it is highly recommended for anyone staying or living in the area. Gumption is a wealth of knowledge and takes great pride in giving you a perfect tailor made tour. If you can combine it with the limited edition wildlife tour on Necker Island then this is a must. A great experience for adults and kids alike. We saw many different types of fish, 7 turtles and in excess of 20 starfish.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I decided to take my Trefle team to a day of fun, sand, sun and a visit to Necker Island. Gumption was AWESOME! He is so humble, was knowledgeable of both his business and the wildlife tour at Necker Island and he rolled out the red carpet for all 8 girls! From the glass bottom boat tour of the reefs to lunch at Saba Rock, to feeding the lemurs was a day well spent. Would highly recommend you to spend a day with Gumption on his "Sea It Clear" Glass Bottom Boat. You won't regret it.