We were on a sailing holiday (our 5th) in the BVI and stopped over in Anegada for a couple of nights. We had dinner in Neptune's Treasure on both nights, and it was an excellent choice. Food was good, as was the hospitality. Unlike many other restaurants in the BVI, we felt that it hasn't lost the personal touch and it has a really friendly ambience. The staff were great and went out of their way to make our visit an enjoyable one. It's in a great location on the beach and it was nice having dinner on the terrace, looking out over the ocean as the sun went down.
What especially impressed us was how the owners helped us resolve a problem we had with a credit card - it had been 'cloned' while we were in the BVI and unknown to us, our bank had put a stop on it. Came to pay and embarrassment all round! However, they were most understanding and offered us their phone to make a call to our bank to sort it out (which we managed to do). A special thanks to Shona for making some wonderful, refreshing, milkshakes for grandson, Kalvin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anegada, British Virgin Islands, BVI - Neptune's Treasure is a family run Anegada hotel with beachfront villas, rooms and cottages. Perhaps best described as "SIMPLICITY" this Anegada resort is situated on the Southwestern shore of the most unique island in the chain of the British Virgin Islands. The secret of "Nature's Little Secrets" offers a family operated Guest House, Restaurant and Bar, situated on the shore under towering palms with breathtaking views of Virgin Gorda and Tortola. So kick back, relax and enjoy our home style atmosphere where the Soares Family will share their hospitality and their stories of their beginnings on Anegada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Neptune`s Treasure Hotel Anegada
- Neptunes Treasure Anegada
- Neptunes Treasure Hotel Anegada
- Neptune's Treasure Anegada, British Virgin Islands