Peter Island Resort and Spa is a class act. We were welcomed with cool tropical drinks after our arrival via the St. Thomas ferry shuttle. We checked in and soon realized our toilet was leaking. Maintenance showed up quickly and confirmed the need for a replacement. Within minutes a manager called and upgraded us to Suite no charge for the entire week. Way to step up on solve a problem. The service didn't stop there, all week we were treated like royalty! We loved it!!!
Our SPA day was the best we ever had. We rented the private Bohio and had massages at the same time followed by lunch and then drinks with a fruit tray in the hot tub that's in the private room. It was over the top amazing.
1) Get the all inclusive dining plan at least lunch and dinner. The food prices are high and it's nice not to even worry about it.
2) Spend the money for a Spa Day, it's fabulous.
3) Go to white bay beach, request hut 6 and snorkel. It's amazing off beach snorkeling.
4) Tour the Villa's. They are incredible. It's a fun couple hours!
5) Do a day trip to The Baths, Virgin Gorda! Awesome!
Have Fun and Relax! Peter Island Resort and Spa get's a Thumbs UP from us! We loved it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Peter Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peter Island Hotel Peter Island
- Peter Island Resort And Spa British Virgin Islands