“Island Concierge”

and up
Small-Group Grand Cayman Food Tasters Tour
Ranked #142 of 186 Tours in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackie's Historical Land Tours (Cayman Ambassador)--For the visitor to our Island wanting to do Business with a Local. Small Caymanian owned Business offers Water Excursions to Stingray City, Barrier Reef,Coral Gardens, Starfish Point, Kaibo or RumPoint. You pick where you want to go and I will work to see you have a memorable stay. Land Based Excursions -Want to learn more about the History and Culture. Let me take you on the West Side of the Island to Hell,, Turtle Farm, take picture or swim with the Dolphins. Eastern Side of the Island---- Learn about the culture and History of Cayman at Pedro St James, The Mission House, then have lunch at one of our Native Restaurants. In George Town-- I will take you to Stepwell, The Museum, Heros Square with it's wall of honor at our 500 Year Celebration. You select what package of fun you want to have for your visitor.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Island Concierge”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is how Jackie described herself, and it's the perfect definition. She is a local who really knows the island and gives personal attention to make your excursion exactly what you want it to be. She communicated with me all week, giving me insider tips about the best times, weather, etc to avoid the pitfalls a tourist may encounter. She accompanied me on land excursions for that personal touch. And she made sure I chose the best time in my schedule to snorkel and swim with the stingrays. She facilitates everything and makes for a hassle-free and fun adventure.

Visited April 2012

middletown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great value, great people, great experience!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Our experience with Jackie's Watersports/Captain Marvin was incredible and exactly as the other two reviewers describe. Jackie was very understanding and accommodating when I told her that our cruise ship would be coming in an hour late to port. She told me everything that we needed to do to make sure that we made it on the tour. We loved Stingray City and the snorkeling. It was a great day. I highly recommend Jackie!

Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best experiences I have ever had...”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My family recently went on a snorkeling and stingray tour with Jackies Water Sports. I can honestly say that it was the most incredible experience I have ever had. We went on a Carnival Cruise that visited the Cayman Islands, and decided to opt out of a Carnival excursion. This tour had a much better price and was much more personal than some of businesses that had a contract with Carnival. They picked us up at the port and brought us to one of their boats. There were about 20 people on the boat and I did not feel crowded at all. The guys who guided us were very friendly and professional. They provided sanitized snorkeling gear for everyone that we all used, but some people had brought their own. They also provided some fruit punch, and the bathroom on the boat was not too bad. On our trip, we visited Stingray City and two other reefs. Getting on and off the boat was very easy. The guides picked up stingrays for everyone to hold (and even kiss!) and they gave us some squid to feed them. They also had a photographer with a nice waterproof camera taking pictures of everyone with the stingrays. You could purchase the photographs on a cd at the end of the trip, but since we had a waterproof camera ourselves, we did not. The stingrays were an unforgettable experience. The snorkeling sites we went to were also great. They chose the places that were less crowded that day, and we were the only boat at one of the reefs. The water and reefs were gorgeous. All of us, including 5 teenagers, very much enjoyed the trip. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours, so we were able to shop a little after they drove us back to the port. This is definitely a great choice for all ages when visiting the Cayman Islands. I can't even begin to use words to describe how great of an experience it was. I would not think twice about booking with Jackies Water Sports again!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Nina C
Jackiewatersports, Owner at Jackies Historical Land Tours, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
THank you very much dear for those kind comments
I wanted to make your trip memorable.

I wanted you to ensure the Stingrays and the short visit to our Island
I know i went beyond the call of duty but i truly love my Island and truly want to be
a good ambassador by making your visit the best i could
Stuart, Florida
128 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 335 helpful votes
“Grand Cayman snorkeling”
Reviewed 10 July 2010

For snorkeling in Grand Cayman I highly recommend Jackie’s [--]
We were going to book another tour but our hotel concierge told us to go with Jackie’s and I’m glad she did! We sailed to 3 different spots including stingray city and the captain was smart enough to know just when to get there, as we arrived just as everyone else had left. It was great being by ourselves with all those stingrays! We actually lucked out the day we went as there were 4 of us and we had the boat to ourselves! It was wonderful but would have been fine even if we had other guests.

If you just want to do a shore dive, go to Eden rocks which is just a little southeast of the downtown area. There’s a dive shop there and a great reef in about 35-50 of water.

This spot is also good for snorkeling, just stay to the left as you go away from shore (righ side is not good)

1 Thank elindoo