“Excellent professional service and great diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deep Blue Divers

Deep Blue Divers
Ranked #13 of 181 Tours in Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent professional service and great diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We did 10 dive days with DBD (July 2014) and each day was two memorable dives. I was certified as a Divemaster thirty years ago and I've done a lot of diving. Their level of personal attention and professionalism is unexcelled. I found Nick and his crew thanks to the recommendation of a friend and DBD is now my go-to dive operation on Grand Cayman. My strongest recommendation.

Visited July 2014

“First Class , Personal Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Let me first say I have dove all over the Carribean and this is by far the best dive company Ive used.
I first dove with Nick almost 10 years ago and was thoroughly impressed.
Since that time I have dove with Deep blue no less than 6 times and have had them teach my 2 boys how to dive. They are great with experts and newbies alike
They really go above and beyond to insure your dive experience is the best possible
Their turnover of divemasters is low and its great to see a familiar face, year after year.
Each year when we ask the kids where they want to dive, theres never a question .
The answer is always we want to dive with Nick, Patrick and Rick. They really make you feel like your diving with a friend and not just a client
Thanks again for fantastic memories and a great vacation year after year.

Visited March 2014
Grand Cayman
“Awesome instructors, incredible diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Being an inexperienced diver I chose to do my Padi Open Water Certification with Deep Blue as I had heard great reviews about their teaching, expertise and knowledge. Charlie Todd was my instructor and I went on the boat with her and Rick. Overall it was an amazing experience. Charlie explained everything so clearly and with such passion and enthusiasm that she instilled that enthusiasm in me and really helped to build up my confidence before even getting in the water which really helped me when doing my confined underwater skills. Her calm approach when diving helped settle my nerves and made the experience that much more enjoyable as I could focus more on the incredible marine life and coral rather than worrying about anything. Both Charlie and Rick have vast experience and knowledge about the marine life and can spot an exciting sea creature a mile off! They have a great rapport and even the boat trip was made fun by their upbeat and friendly manner and the fact that it's clear to see how much they love their job! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Deep Blue divers and especially Charlie and Ricks team to divers of all levels..

Dallas, Texas
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Didn't Use Them But They Were So Nice I'm Writing a Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I called the number listed in Explore Cayman to schedule a last minute dive and the person who's cell phone it goes to called me back and told me to call the dive shop so I did. I've dove three times before but I'm not certified (I know, I know, I need to just do it) so finding a last minute dive isn't easy. They didn't have any slots then but took my info in case someone from the cruise ships cancelled. They did end up calling me back but I had already found and scheduled another dive. Everyone I talked to was SO NICE and helpful!! It drives me crazy (especially on vacation) when people/business don't seem to care or come across as if you're a burden to them. That's definitely not these people! Anyway, if these people can leave such a good impression from just a couple phone calls, I can only imagine their hospitality for those who actually go on a dive with them. Next time guys! And I'll either be certified or will be scheduling my dives to complete my certification with you!

Albany, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another Great Dive Week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

It was again another great dive week with Deep Blue Divers. We have been diving with this operator almost every year for nearly 20 years and every time it is always the same; fabulous.They are very accommodating ( even when there are last minute changes) and always looking out for the best diving around Grand Cayman. Because they have boats on the West and North sides of the island they are able to select the best dive location for the day, Nick, Patrick, Sunny and Charlie are great dive masters providing information and laughs (they have lots of stories to tell) while looking out for your safety, The small groups (usually no more than 8 divers on the boat) provides them the ability to address individual needs. What a great team. When diving in GC, the only dive operator for us.