“Magic Soaps”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Magic Soaps”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Along with fun trinkets, Ninas shop has soaps that will make your nose smile. There are soaps and lotions in all colors that have very fun, creative names. Neem soap even has healing properties that I have experienced first hand! With an itchy rash on my arm, my vacation was looking gloomy, but when I discovered Neem and used it, the itch disapered within seconds! Thank you Beach Bubbles for introducing me to this wonderful, hand-made, all natural product!! I would reccomend this fun store to anyone!!

Visited February 2012

Bloomington, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A class act with great products”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

After a disappointing shopping trip to George town we found nina's shop on the way to our house on the east end. She was in a hurry to take her niece to the airport but took time to explain her products. I was suffering from a cold sore and she gave me a free sample of her neem leaves which I made tea with....and it worked! Nina was so amazing that she made our trip very special. One of our friends had her phone stolen in Georgetown and Nina offered to help with the police even after we left. Her shop and her soaps are awesome and we felt we found the gem of the island. Love this place and love Nina! My friends and I will certainly be ordering more products!,

1 Thank Becky H
Princeton, New Jersey
“fANTASTIC GIFTS AND AMAZING SOAPS”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Nina Squires opened "Beach Bubbles", a charming little shop in Boddentown, Grand Cayman (the original capital of the Cayman Islands) a ehile back and it is becoming better and better known. Nina makes amazing soaps, like Mango,lilac ,sea breeze on and on and they are wonderful---BUT the best didcovery is Neem soap and neem creem made from a local tree fruit that cure skin rashes, sore spots, itches etc. a super product to take home and/or give a presents. Visit historic Boddentown and stop by "Beach Bubbles" (next ti the post office)

Visited February 2012
Peoria, IL
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Beach Bubbles Eclectic shopping and fun”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We found Beach Bubbles in Bodden Town while searching for places to shop. This is a small, eclectic shop filled with hand made(from Neem tree) soaps, lotions and remedies as well as cute accessories for the home or treasures of the island. The shop owner, Nina, makes the homemade products and is as 'bubbly' as her store name implies. Although a small, quaint shop, we were pleased with the assortment of gifts and products we found to take home. Well, worth the stop in Bodden Town!

lx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“natural in grand cayman”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

for me it has been hard to find real natural products on the island. so it was great to discover beach bubbles on trip advisor, with such good reviews. i went there and i totally agree... it is not just the shop but the people, in line with, for me, the much needed 'return to nature' movement. it is fairly rare in cayman. so even if not buying anything i would still recommend a visit, if this is ur vision too. product-wise i got a neem soap that does justice to all the good things we hear about neem. in brief, definitely recommended.

1 Thank girabola