“Cute Little Shop in Boddentown”

Beach Bubbles Cayman
Ranked #2 of 45 Shopping in Grand Cayman
Meriden, Connecticut
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Cute Little Shop in Boddentown”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed across the street at the Turtle Nest Inn so we walked over to see the shop. What a surprise. It's tiny and jam packed with wonderful handmade soaps. We met Nina and chatted for quite awhile. She has got to be the friendliest shop owner ever. When I mentioned my husband suffers from eczema on his legs, she just went on and on about her Neem soap. So we bought it to try. We purchased gifts for friends and are enjoying using some of the soaps. It's a great little shop. Visit it and buy some personal luxury items. Nina will put a smile on your face for sure.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank suematt70

Hamilton, Bermuda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must-Go Stop in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have been working in Grand Cayman for 2 months have been able to get to know many of the little gems on the island and Beach Bubbles was my favorite by far. My parents came down to visit for a few weeks and it was my mother who discovered this wonderful little shop. On a Saturday drive we stopped by and I got to meet the owner Nina who is just a wonderful person. Her products are made by hand, with natural ingredients, and with a large amount of love. As soon as I smelled the first bar of soap I was in heaven, especially the Keylime and Lilac. I also absolutely love her Neem Tree products such as the bark powder and skin cream. Nina is very knowledgeable about all of her products and is willing to help her customers to the Nth degree. It was also lovely to meet her pet bunny who hops freely around the store. If you are able in Grand Cayman then Beach Bubbles is a must. You will get gifts that are far more wonderful and meaningful than your average souvenir. And if you cannot make it to Grand Cayman she ships internationally!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lexi B
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique and Incredible”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were staying at the Turtle Nest Inn Condo in Bodden Town, Grand Caymen. Across the road was Beach Bubbles. Nina is the owner and she really knows her trade, obviously researches. Nina. makes all her own products. She is so welcoming and friendly, I loved going into her shop and returned many times (the perfume from her products is fantastic).

The shop itself is quirky and the products are wonderful. I tried the Mango soap which had the most terrific scent but moreso made my skin so soft. I also tried the Neem soap and lotion wich totally cleared up my bad excema. To top it off I can say that I found the best hair conditioner I've ever had - totally transformed my hair (took lots home). My husband who has a skin condition also used the Neem products and the difference is unbelievable.

Nina also gift packages her products which are great to bring home as gifts.

I hope I can keep my supply coming even now I'm back in Scotland!!!!.. :-)

Its a must visit if you are in Grand Caymen!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Maureen121259
Winston Salem, NC
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great little find”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

It's worth stopping by just to take in the smells! The owner makes all of her lotions and soaps on site, and they are VERY reasonably priced. SGreat way to bring something home that is truly made in Grand Cayman for souvenirs. Also, if you have any itchy-sun-burny spots, she has a lotion for that--it will take it right away.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DeaconTraveler
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“INCREDIBLE PRODUCTS”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Found these products at the in Grand cayman while vacationing. I fell in love with the products!!!
The neem bars and lotion are incredible. The owner Nina is a wonderful, she is extremely accommodating and works to get you bars wherever you are. If you are into truly natural products that are great for you look no further.
I have been using the Neem bars here in the states since I left, and I will never use another soap product. She has been great sending me bars here in Chicago, I have given them to family and friends and they love them.
Wonderful business owner, AMAZING Products!
I will be a life long customer for sure!

Visited December 2012