“Mind, body and Soul”

Hurst, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mind, body and Soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

My friend brought me here after she raved about the healing properties of Nina's Neem soaps lotions and especially her Moringa tea. Can't wait to try all the soaps and lotions I bought. If you miss Bodden Town, you may soon get a second chance to purchase her products at the first duty-free store on the left after security on your way home at the airport. But don't wait that
long, visit her shop for your mind, body and soul.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Marcia S

Bangor, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Put on your list of places to stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

If you're looking to take home a souvenir that wasn't made in china..this is the place to stop. Lot's of great smelling soaps and lotion (love the coconut). Nina is so friendly and helpful. Make sure you get some of her special tea as well.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jess J
HOSCHTON
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Burst my bubble”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Nice shop, great smelling soaps. Owner was not there so clerk would not honor coupon the resort gave us.

Visited December 2013
beachbubblescayman, Owner at Beach Bubbles Cayman, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
To whom it may concern. I would like to first appologize. I would like to also say that the person that was watching my shop was a friend and was just helping me out in a pinch, My dear sweet mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to go immediately into surgery. So I was off in a rush and forgot to tell my friend about the coupons.... I care very much about keeping my customers happy so I have no problem honoring the coupon.....So if you would contact me at beachbubblescayman@hotmail.com I would be happy to send you your rebate.....Your total was $10.00 CI one soap and one small lotion so that means I owe you $1.00 CI in US Dollars that is $1.25

PLease contact me a.s.a.p and I would be happy to send you your rebate.
Sincerely
Nina Marie Squires
Owner/Beach Bubbles
Bradley Beach, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing soaps & lotions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Beach Bubbles is located in Boddentown and is well worth the trip, whether you are staying on Seven Mile Beach or out on the East End. The owner is amazing. She makes creamy soaps and lotions with the best scents. Some even have medicinal properties. My friend had experienced some jellyfish larva bites while snorkeling. Nina recommended neem soap and lotion which is made from the neem plants growing on the property. (Neem was Dr. Oz's "herb of the month" once.) It was the only thing that worked for the itch of the bites. It is also good for eczema so I sent some to my son in Hawaii who sometimes suffers from dry itchy skin. We visited the shop four times and came home with a suitcase full of wonderful things. I would recommend this shop to everyone.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bobbi826
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful natural products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

These products are the best! They smell amazing and there is a lot to choose from. Have to go back every year now; put this place on your list of must see places!!

Visited July 2013