“My favorite shop ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite shop ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Nina is the best., friendly, knowledgable and talented . Her soaps and lotions are remarkable, bought several for gifts and everyone loves them. The moringa powder is working really well for energy and believe or not my arthritis pain . I love her neem cream, I use it everyday ,and I am the only one out of all 5 of us who has not peeled from our sunburn.
I will be ordering from her forever.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank patgrem

San Jose, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lovely soaps”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Small shop with amazing home-made soaps, specialty oils from neem, lavender, coconut oil etc. Nina is very passionate about natural ingredients and takes a lot of effort to source the best.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank ulagamsutrum281
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

After a recommendation from a friend, We went to meet Nina and try some of our products. The soaps smell lovely and are silky soft. The prices were great and I am home now from vacation and ordering products. Will be using these products for quite some time. Wonderful experience.

2 Thank Angela T
East End, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Real Gem....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have lived on island for a couple of years now and have driven by Beach Bubbles hundreds of times on my way in to town & back to the East End. Yesterday was the first time I took the time to stop in Bodden Town and check out Beach Bubbles and I am so glad that I did! The wide variety of wonderful smelling, hand-made all natural soaps is outstanding. What a real gem of a place...my only disappointment is that I didn't venture in ages ago. Denise was so welcoming, informative and a delight to deal with. I will definitely add Beach Bubbles to the list of "musts" for all my many visitors to the island.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Great products, smell delicious, and high quality for a good price! We bought about 10 bottles of lotion when we got there... hehe...and i've been using the mango soap for a few months and smells very nice. Highly recommend it Nina is very nice
!