“Very cool.”

Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops
US$39.99*
Stingray City Experience from Grand Cayman
Ranked #1 of 177 things to do in Grand Cayman
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went to Stingray City with a Carnival Cruise excursion. It is a must see. The local tour operators are very respectful of the stingrays. It is not often you get a chance to feed a stingray. My teenage girls really enjoyed it.

1  Thank dansee
Write a ReviewReviews (5,486)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We toured stingray city with captain Mario and first-mate of Aquarius tours along with a few other crew members. They were all very fun, funny, and comfortable. The first-mate had a level of comfort and love with the stingrays that I doubt any other tour could possibly have. Captain Mario set-up the experience by clearly defining what was and was not appropriate while interacting with the stingrays. It was an amazing experience and we got pictures...I'll upload when I get a chance. :)

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This is a 100% must do if you visit Grand Cayman. Unbelievable interaction with the stingrays. Make sure to buy an underwater camera for great photos.

1  Thank Runforfunn
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We went to the Cayman Islands, we did the turtle farm and stingray city, this was the highlight if the day. Stingray city was awesome, we got to swim with them, my whfe kissed one of them, I was watching if the person didn't kiss the stingray, the stingray would spit water in your face. I have to say that was funny. We fed the stingrays squid, and when they weren't getting fed fast enough they climbed on you. This experience is a once in a lifetime experience . It is a must do when there

Dale Pionk

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was an amazing sight to see! The water is so crystal clear, so you could see the stingrays even before the boat stopped! This is something you don't see everyday, so being in the water and able to touch these beautiful creatures was genuine! Our guide said they feel like portabella mushrooms, and they really did. They were soft and velvety, and I got 7 years good luck for kissing one. As everyone else did! This is a must when you get to the Grand Caymans.