La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: We have four beautiful locations island wide to serve you. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Just to say there are a lot of barbers and hairstylists in Cayman and one of the very best can be found at La Mer Spa within the Marriott Hotel in Grand Cayman.

So a big thank you to Kirsty Martin for a great hair cut, a great experience in a lovely, busy environment, i will definitely recommend.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"lilly"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We had a couples massage and thoroughly enjoyed it. There was a little confusion and we didn't get the happy feet we had booked but they were very apologetic and gave us a glass of champagne. We will be back

1  Thank Lisa B
Lamerspa, Manager at La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

We apologize for the confusion with your add ons. We had a new receptionist training at that time and we so appreciated your understanding. It is a great pleasure to get to interact with wonderful people and we hope to see you both again if you return to Cayman. Make sure to stop in for another glass of bubbly should you return!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My family and I went to Le Mer spa to get three facials today, Sunday @ 3 pm. It was a wonderful and tranquil experience. Lana was the best! She even figured out why my skin was breaking out in only one spot ( how I hold my cell phone). The spa is small,but the service is phenonmenal! The lady in the front taking the money could use a smile and better attitude she didn't even great me when I walked in, but other than that everything is great.

We appreciate the feedback very much. Lana is an excellent therapist with years of experience to help with each persons specific skin concerns. We are so happy to hear you all enjoyed your facials and that she was able to assist you with your skin. We apologize for the greeting you received. We had a new receptionist training at the time and she may have been overwhelmed by what she was doing at that moment. We hope it didn't spoil your day. We think the spa is an amazing place to work and we want everyone to feel relaxed and welcome when they enter through our doors. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful experience at this beautiful resort. Rooms were spotless, the grounds were well thought out and meticulously maintained. Only negative was the lack of beach chairs available- had to wake up very early to "claim your spot". Concierge recommendations for food and off resort excursions were spot on. Recommend staying in an ocean view room. Would definitely stay here again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had my hair done for my wedding by Jimmy Le Loach. He was absolutely amazing! He did a work of art on my hair and I loved it.

1  Thank Louise H

We love being a part of weddings! We are so pleased we could help you achieve your desired style for your special day. We wish you a life of happiness and joy together. We hope to see you back in Cayman one day soon. All the best!