“Great clothes if you forgot to pack something....”

Funky Monkey Lifestyle Wear
Ranked #10 of 46 Shopping in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Cayman's hippest apparel & fun wear boutique for all your Sporty, Sweaty,Yogy, Beachy & Party inspired needs!! Featuring trendy fashion for men andwomen from France, Brazil, Canada and the U.S. Fashions such as Analili Contemporary Designs, Banana Moon Sunwear, Vata Brasil One-Size Fit Wear and Elan International. From the beach to the street Funky Monkey Lifestyle Wear has you covered.from head to toe.
Reviewed 10 January 2014

stumbled across this great store in the Governors plaza and loved the boutique'ey feel to it. Great clothes for Men or Women if you forgot to pack something or want something with a little island feel to it. I happened to get a couple of pairs of swim trunks and a nice polo type shirt!!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Love Funky Monkey!! Fabulous selection of hip fun clothing such as Analily and great swim suits!! Wonderful friendly staff Best store on the island!!!!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My Wife & I have been to Cayman a few times and we both like nice clothes that you can't find at the Chain Clothing Stores. We love this place! The owner (We know her name, but will not include) was absolutely terrific. My wife loved this one top, but unfortunately they did not have her size. The owner had the same top on and the size my wife needed and actually offered my wife her top with a significant discount. Do I have to even add to that? If you own your own business you should visit the Funky Monkey and take notes! Great clothing and chick stuff, Great selection for guys as well and an owner and staff that are second to none! Go check this place out!

2  Thank Palleschi
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Adorable Boutique. Labels you do not see elsewhere. Super helpful Staff. I adore all the outfits and hats I bought here. I will be back every visit to Cayman!

1  Thank DebraOliver
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Loved Funky Monkey! I just wish I was thin enough to fit into all of their clothes they had for sale. I did love all the jewelry, straw hand bags and sun hats but I would have loved to have been able to wear their clothes. They didn't have anything over the size of 14. Hopefully I'll be a little thinner when I return to The Grand Cayman Islands and can buy an outfit from Funky Monkey. The staff was very friendly and the location was perfect if you are staying at The Westin or on Seven Mile Beach.