“Another Epic Adventure”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Another Epic Adventure”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Another great EPIC diving adventure with Freddy and Jaxx,nor sleet or snow nor rain will damper our dive adventure,Jaxx even rode a bike underwater,entertainment awesome,safety and experience number one for this team!

Visited June 2013

Rotorua, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We recently returned from a diving trip to Grand Cayman and are determined to return just so we can dive with Epic again. The team is the best. Professional and fun at the same time. I'm a little rusty and appreciated the extra attention with the equipment. It all came back and I had 5 fantastic dives. The best part was the helpfulness and knowledge of the divemaster team. The sights were amazing, but with the extra storytelling they really came to life. This team added a personal dimension that makes you want to go back for more - and I intend to. I usually like to be honest and talk about room for improvement, but I'm going to have to flatter them by saying I can't think of anything I would change.

1 Thank Jandals_11
Austin, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous dives”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had an amazing dive today with this group. I highly recommend them for the super customer service. I'd recommend them for the experienced diver and the novice diver. This group gives a fabulous diving experience

1 Thank janel c
Washington, DC Metro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome dive experience”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We were in grand cayman over the Memorial Day weekend for the primary purpose of completing the open water dives of padi certification for me and my daughter. We booked our referral dives with Epic Divers and following completion of our padi certification went out on another dive trip with other family members using Epic. Freddy and Jaxx were both awesome and we had a wonderful certification and diving experience with them. Jaxx handled our certification work. I was a bit anxious and she put me at ease and was a terrific instructor. Their boat has plenty of space for a dive party and is set up perfectly for diving. Our experience was top notch and I highly recommend them.

1 Thank JSE3348
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best dive operator in Grand Cayman”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We have dove over 500 dives during the past 10 years, and want to extend our thanks to Freddy and Jaxx for a most enjoyable time. They were hospitable, and obviously cared about our diving experience. We were not rushed off and on the boat, and allowed to dive to our computers. They took us to a beautiful dramatic wall dive for the main course where Freddy treated us to a gorgeous pinnacle, followed by a lush shallow reef where Jaxx shared her find of a pipe fish! We would recommend Epic Divers without reservation and hope to dive with them again when we return to Grand Cayman!

1 Thank Bob M