“Life changing”

Lobster Pot Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lobster Pot Dive center on Grand Cayman is an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Resort with a 5 star reputation. Our divers return year after year to experience our friendly, reliable and first-class scuba diving service and for the best dive training and dive trips on Grand Cayman. Our guests consistently give us 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor, resulting in a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. Together with our partners, Deep Blue Divers and Wall to Wall Diving, we offer PADI dive courses, morning and afternoon two-tank boat dive trips to Grand Cayman’s famous wall, the wreck of the ex-USS Kittiwake and world-famous Stingray City, shore diving & night diving and dive & snorkel equipment rentals. Learn to Dive Grand CaymanOur experienced and highly knowledgeable PADI instructors teach the full range of PADI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving for the complete beginner, right up to Divemaster, the first PADI professional rating, including Nitrox, Rescue Diver and many PADI dive specialties. We are one of few dive centers on Grand Cayman with its own private dock so all you have to do is step onto your dive boat for your Grand Cayman dive adventure – no struggling on board from the beach. And with a calm, clear, shallow lagoon alongside the dive center that’s ideal for shallow water dive training and Cheeseburger Reef just a few fin kicks away for training dives and long, relaxed shore dives, you need go nowhere else for all your Grand Cayman scuba diving needs. Grand CaymanTurtle DivingWe also offer snorkel instruction and tours, scuba/snorkel equipment rentals and air fills, and our dive and gift shop is full of dive goodies, gift items and souvenirs that you won’t be able to resist. Deep Blue Images, a team of professional photographers and videographers, is conveniently located on site to provide you with a lasting memory of your dive trip. Located on the west side of Grand Cayman right on the waterfront below the famous Lobster Pot Restaurant, Lobster Pot Dive Center is just a few minutes’ walk from the center of George Town and the cruise ship terminal and a few minutes south of Seven Mile Beach.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The staff at the lobster pot dive center was absolutely world class. They were friendly and informative, Funny and professional. I honestly could not of had a better time scuba diving. I WILL 100% go back.

There are newer reviews for Lobster Pot Dive Center

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was my first time getting to dive. I've snorkeled before, but scuba diving was a new one for me. The experience was great. I can't remember our instructor's name, but she was awesome. There was 8 of us total in the class, and our group of 4 stayed together, while the other 4 were taken in another group. The sights are awesome. The coral is beautiful. The water was so clear, it was almost like being in a big swimming pool. I could tell that they dive there a lot though, the fish didn't seem to be bothered by it. I was able to get some decent pictures with my waterproof camera. I was too scared to take it out of a waterproof pouch though, and some of them are distorted. But it was great!

Don't get the water in your eyes, it burns like nothing I've ever felt before!

Money well spent!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My first experience with scuba-diving was at the Lobster Pot Dive Center. The staff was exceptionally friend;y and very patient with me as I was struggling to grasp the techniques. After much encouragement and instruction I was able to dive to the Cheeseburger Reef. I had an in credible time and will certainly be diving again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The customer service was terrible. I was just renting tanks and weights but I will not go back. I tried to help them out by returning my tanks to the empty designated area but was only met with a sarcastic comment. We went to Ambassador Divers and Divetech instead.

4  Thank ineedsomebeer
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was my third experience as an introduction to scuba and the best so far. The instructional staff was competent and understanding and the administrative staff warm and welcoming. My previous experiences in Cozumel, Mexico and off South Sea Island in Fiji didn't compare. The cheese burger reef near the coastline was lovely.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction