“Excellent”

Tiki Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very Nice place to visit on the Island ....food is good and gentle people ! Beach and the place is so nice ..i recommand!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank dominic J

Astoria, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great for snorkeling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I will preface my review by saying that this was my first ever trip to a tropical beach and first time ever snorkeling. This was an "excursion" through Carnival. At first I was a little disappointed- yes, the water was warm and beautiful and unlike anything I'd ever experienced- but the rocky floor left little room to actually enjoy the water. Until I put my snorkel gear on! That changed everything. There are fish swimming around your feet all the way up to the shore line, so even kids and those who can't swim well can enjoy snorkeling here. The further you swim out the more you can see. My group had an amazing time, as most of us were first time snorkelers. My only gripe would be the lack of non-rocky floor space. I did not try the food.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank smaksimo
NJ
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Had a Great Time Here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had been here before. It is not ideal for children as the swimming area is quite narrow and has a lot of coral and rocks. A water shoe is highly recommended. Nonetheless, we had a great time. Prices are a bit steep, however so if you only need to swim just take a taxi to the public beach.

The taxi drivers here can be a bit aggressive. The driver we had would not take us directly to Tiki but dropped us off at the public beach and made a comment that we ate enough on the ship so some exercise wouldn't hurt. She really caught me off guard and because there were other passengers close by I held my tongue.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Ereggae
Chatham, New Jersey, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Thieves in residence, broke into our car”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

While we went in for a snorkel, thieves smashed the window of the car and made off with a few things we left in the car. Don't recommend this site for tourists.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tina P
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this wonderful place while strolling on the beach looking for a cocktail. Even when packed with cruise ship visitors, the staff were smiling and efficient with serving us our drinks. We actually stopped by 4 days in a row! We met the cordial manager Carlos, and booked a lovely beachfront table for dinner. The food was excellent, and served by the always smiling, friendly staff. We loved chatting with Samir and Prince, loved the food, and loved this place! We will definitely be back next year.

1 Thank Lisa G