“Love Upper Crust! Best Roast Beef Sandwich!”
Review of Upper Crust Deli Bistro - CLOSED

Upper Crust Deli Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
LaGrange, Georgia
“Love Upper Crust! Best Roast Beef Sandwich!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My hubby and I love Deli's and I always love to find a good sandwich! Their Roast Beef Sandwich is to die for! We do not miss Camana Bay when we vacation Grand Cayman. You can sit outside and watch the world go by. PS Their macaroons are outstanding and they have a wonderful pastry case. A must lunch!

Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“Great value and charming atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Delicious menu options and had afternoon tea which was spectacular and friends all loved. Prices are under any other restaurant in Caymana Bay plus wine by the glass is only $7. Attentive service and no screaming kids which was a plus. Will definitely recommend and be back.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Anna B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Upper Crust Dinner”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

had veggie wrap very delicious, and kids macaroni and cheese. service was attentive, would go back again next vacation.

1 Thank TanyaK8
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Thanks Biljiana!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Biljiana is the only server who knows how to treat guests. Very friendly and efficient. Keep up the great job!

• Visited October 2013
Grand Cayman
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This little bistro was my favorite in the island, I came every day for breakfast or afternoon coffee with my friends, since they've changed management the place is going down.... Dont get me wrong,food is great,but the service is terrible. I was very disappointed the first time when they have just opened,but i was about the give them another chance after waiting 40 minutes for a coffee. I was away for 4months and just recently got back to island and decided to try it out again,if something was changed. Unfortunatelly nothing changed! I was there on friday for lunch,was sitting outside by the door and waited 15 minutes but nobody came to take my order. So ive decided to leave. Saturday i tried the same,after 10 minutes i also gave up on them. They were mot even crazy busy for not able to take my order. Today morning i went down again (just hoping to see the lady who ownes the business to talk to her,unfortunatelly she was not there) for breakfast. It was 8:15am,there was only one table inside and waiter was chatting inside with his workmate and not even pay me any attention. When I asked him if there is any table service here,he got all mad at me and told me to take a seat,he was just about to take my order. I told him,didnt look like cos i was sitting there for 12 minutes again and watching him to chat with other server. Anyways,i had my breakfast which was good. But I'll never return because of this bad service and terrible attitude of the staff. I'm very disappointed!

• Visited October 2013