“Ok”
Review of Upper Crust Deli Bistro - CLOSED

Upper Crust Deli Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
banff
“Ok”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Breakfast is ok here the serivce is pretty quick and food is made in a timely manner. You can also get great smoothies to go.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Terrible”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

The pastries suck. They shouldn't even bother with making them and should buy them from somewhere else. I ordered an iced tea and sent it back because it was old and cloudy, I don't think they cleaned their iced tea vessel. I asked for my burger medium rare and it came well done. Why ask if you can't deliver? Don't even bother eating here. Everything was below average.

Visited January 2014
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Variable”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Staff are friendly but there are not enough of them when the place is busy so service can be slow. Had Breakfast here twice , first time was very good with prompt service but on 2nd visit quality was lower and service slow.
Had lunch yesterday and again service was slow and food mediocre.

• Visited December 2013
Bangor, Maine
“Great food, great service.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My family and I were in the area having just finished a horse ride on the beach and we decided to look around the Camana Bay mall area for a place to eat. We came upon this place and I am so glad we did! From the moment we walked in we were welcomed in with smiles and scrumptious smells. The waitress arrived immediately after we sat and took our drink orders and came back quickly to take our order. Our food arrived fresh and our drinks never ran low. A great atmosphere for everyone and even better service. Would definitely eat there again if we ever get back to Grand Cayman.

• Visited December 2013
Grand Cayman
“Excellent food, and great service”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

If you are in the mood for a club sandwich, look no further. This quaint little bistro has developed their menu to suit everyone's taste. The club is the best I have ever tried and their homemade bread is to die for. All the pastries look amazing and I will return to try every single one of them. Lots of indoor seating or a great place to people watch when seated outside. My new favorite place in Cayman!

Visited December 2013