“Good food, small portions”
Review of Upper Crust Deli Bistro - CLOSED

Upper Crust Deli Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, small portions”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Good food, nice atmosphere but disappointing portions. My tuna salad had the smallest tuna steak I have seen. They were accommodating with my son. Hubby's quiche was actually the best I have tasted.

Visited March 2014

George Town, Grand Cayman
“Food is great..so do we afford the waitress as well..?”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We work at cayman so obviously love uppercrust camanabay...cozy place great ambience and perfect food for people on meal break.it was this way all these days.. But not any more.. Visited there for lunch on Monday 17/06/2014.. As. Soon as I entered got to meet two groups of friends in there but on different purposes.. Some of them having food and some looking for a job in kitchen. Spoke to them all..that's when the waitress arrives and tells that I am not supposed to speak to my friends in their restaurant and her reason was that I was unprofessional... I had to be seated before I talk to people I meet right at the entrance... Unprofessional...?dat too when i am on my lunch break by myself at your restaurant...Really...? Madam Ms.Waitress, do you go to any other restaurants..? Or did your boss ask you to do that....? Whatever we are not gonna visit your place any more and will try to be a professional as advised by you...
Thanks
Nikhil

• Visited March 2014
East End, Grand Cayman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could be so much better...will probably never go back.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stopped by Upper Crust a few weeks ago on a Saturday morning. I had been a few times before, but only to grabbed some over-priced pastries, etc. to go. This time the four of us sat down outside (it is a lovely place to sit) and had coffee and breakfast.
The price of a cup of coffee is fairly steep and it really annoys me that they charge about $2.50 for each refill, regardless of whether you order a meal or not.
The service was absolutely awful and incredibly slow.
My father-in-law had "The Classic" Omelette au Fromage which was fine and the rest of us had the Eggs Benedict Florentine which consisted of 2 runny poached eggs on the tiniest & thinnest slices of baguette and a small dollop of hollandaise and that was it! The side cup of ketchup was bigger than the meal, and who serves ketchup with Eggs Benny!?!?!?! We asked for some home fries on the side since the plated serving was ridiculous. After everyone was about done eating, the server comes back (for the first time since delivering the food) with an order of french fries and then proceeds to say that they do not do homefries (even though there were plenty served with the omelette), needless to say, we sent the french fries back. And never any attempt at an apology from the server who could clearly see that we were not satisfied.
When I paid the bill I felt like I had been completely ripped off and as a result will likely never go back.

• Visited February 2014
banff
“Ok”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Breakfast is ok here the serivce is pretty quick and food is made in a timely manner. You can also get great smoothies to go.

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Terrible”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

The pastries suck. They shouldn't even bother with making them and should buy them from somewhere else. I ordered an iced tea and sent it back because it was old and cloudy, I don't think they cleaned their iced tea vessel. I asked for my burger medium rare and it came well done. Why ask if you can't deliver? Don't even bother eating here. Everything was below average.

Visited January 2014