“Nice place for lunch”

Cuisines: French, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stopped by Upper Crust for lunch during our week here. We shared a roast beef panini and sweet potato fries. Half of the panini was plenty of lunch for both of us and was very tasty. The sweet potato fries were among the best we ever had and they served us enough for 3-4 people so if you are two people don't order one each! My husband had the unfiltered ginger ale and I had the coconut water. We both liked our drinks.

The service was good and the decor was really nice for a "deli", more like a quaint restaurant .
Would certainly come back on a return trip.

1  Thank bravesone

Reviewed 6 May 2014

One of the best deals in Cayman. Although it is not inexpensive, the salads and wraps are very good. Try the Scandinavian Wrap with smoked salmon, cucumber, julienne vegetables, lemon zest, herb cream cheese, shaved red onions, capers, hard-boiled eggs, iceberg lettuce. We also had the Seared Tuna Paseo which is a composition of sliced seared tuna, roma tomato, green beans, hard-boiled egg, picholine olives golden potatoes, fried capers, champagne vinaigrette dressing. On our second trip we had the Curry Chicken Salad Wrap and Caesar Chicken Wrap. These were not as good as the first one listed above, but still a good lunch. The passion fruit ice tea was strongly sweet, but when mixed with water it made two drinks that were great.

1  Thank GoalTorrent
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Perfect place to grab lunch! Had the Fishcake sliders and they were excellent. Salad was very fresh also. Kids had French fries which were also tasty. Menu was varied and looked great for breakfast as well. Dessert looked fantastic, but we didn't partake. Service was very good and friendly. Has inside and outside seating. Inside seating was great for us as we were cleaned up and headed to the airport.

1  Thank Melia68
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Good food, nice atmosphere but disappointing portions. My tuna salad had the smallest tuna steak I have seen. They were accommodating with my son. Hubby's quiche was actually the best I have tasted.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We work at cayman so obviously love uppercrust camanabay...cozy place great ambience and perfect food for people on meal break.it was this way all these days.. But not any more.. Visited there for lunch on Monday 17/06/2014.. As. Soon as I entered got to meet two groups of friends in there but on different purposes.. Some of them having food and some looking for a job in kitchen. Spoke to them all..that's when the waitress arrives and tells that I am not supposed to speak to my friends in their restaurant and her reason was that I was unprofessional... I had to be seated before I talk to people I meet right at the entrance... Unprofessional...?dat too when i am on my lunch break by myself at your restaurant...Really...? Madam Ms.Waitress, do you go to any other restaurants..? Or did your boss ask you to do that....? Whatever we are not gonna visit your place any more and will try to be a professional as advised by you...
Thanks