“Great snorkeling trip!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling trip!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Took a snorkeling trip with Captain Marvin's. It was fabulous. 3 stops, one was Stingray City. The staff were very knowledgeable, safety conscious at all times. Price was very reasonable. They have a shuttle to pick you up from your hotel. This was nice! I highly recommend Captain Marvin's!!!

Visited June 2013

Toledo, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You have to experience this!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My water phobic wife and I went on the Sting Ray City outing with Captain Marvin's and it was the best money we spent on the island. We were picked up at our hotel by a very entertaining driver who gave us a little history lesson along the way.

Once on the boat we stopped at three locations, Sting Ray City, Barrier Reef, and Coral Garden. The sting rays were a trip (it's been a while since I've heard ADULTS screeching in amazement), but snorkeling in the other areas turned my wife into an avid swimmer. She was amazed (as I was).

We had pictures taken by Froggy that turned out great (although it took a while to get them).

Highly recommended. Very good deal, very organized.

Visited June 2013