“Captain Marvin's was great fun!”
Review of Captain Marvin

West Grand Cayman Highlights Tour
US$84.37*
Stingray City and Snorkel Tour With Lunch
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The crew of Captain Marvin's made our trip to Sting Ray City a wonderful experience! We couldn't have asked for a better crew! I had read about them on Trip Advisor and their reviews were all great! Thanks Captain Marvin's!

1  Thank kasue923
There are newer reviews for Captain Marvin

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Captain Marvin's had a fun tour to Stingray City with two snorkeling stops at the barrier reef and coral
gardens. It is a short bus ride and then about a 20-30 minute boat ride to Stingray City. My wife was nervous but had fun. The stingrays brush up against you as they swim by and tour guides are very good as they let you hold stingrays and kiss them if you want. They take photos and charged us $45 for a disc with a dozen pics. If you have your own water resistant camera, bring it. The two snorkeling stops are also nice. Lots to see at barrier reef. I could have spent more time there. There were kids as young as about 10 who were on the trip. Looked like they had fun, too. There are quite a few people at Stingray City but it is such a unique experience. Glad I went.

2  Thank mikestrain
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We arrived in Grand Cayman by The carnival legend. When we arrived at port we easily found Captain Marvin's shop. We paid for our excursion and we had wait for at least an hour for our excursion to start which was a little frustrating. Once our air conditioned bus arrived it took about 15 min to get to our boat. The boat was very clean and well kept. The ride out to sting ray city was beautiful and we spent about 1/2 there then we headed to coral gardens to snorkel . We were also there for about 1/2 hour. I wish each spot would of been a little longer. I thought it was rushed. The guides were very nice and even caught sting rays for us to touch. On the way back the photographer will burn you a CD of your families pictures from the excursion for the hefty price of $45.00 US dollar . I thought this was pretty pricey for a few pictures but we did get them because we didn't have a camera. Be sure to bring a water camera!! I also didn't think they supplied the boat with enough bottled water. They ran out very quickly . One of the guides jumped over board to catch a star fish to show us. This was pretty cool. We all had a very nice time and I would highly recommend this trip. Very safe and a lot less money then if you book through the cruise ship. We got back in plenty of time with a couple hours to shop at the port.

1  Thank kwdinan
Reviewed 11 July 2014

experienced tour guides, we were picked up on their shuttle at our condo., clean boats and knowledgable guides

1  Thank 560,039
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great operator, friendly staff on board and boat is large enough to be comfortable even for those who don't like the water....like my wife!

1  Thank sea-ag