“Found this gem on our summer trip to Grand Cayman”

Caribbean Canvas Company
Ranked #19 of 55 Shopping in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Caribbean Canvas Company is the true local brand of the Cayman Islands and the Caribbean. Right here on Grand Cayman, we design over 300 styles of bags, shirts, shorts, tops, skirts, pants, hats, T-shirts and accessories and are true manufacturers of everything we sell. Our attention to detail, design, materials, quality and value is unmatched. Don't miss us when you visit Grand Cayman.
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We vacation yearly on grand cayman but this is the first time we encountered CCC. Bought several t shirts and shorts on our first visit and went back for more prior to leaving. I wear my ladies v neck shirts everywhere and always get compliments. Everything they produce is quality made with fabrics that holdup to wear and washing. The service was fantastic as well....everyone was helpful. I am ready for them to either open an online catalog or a store in the US!

My family will be making this an regular shopping stop on our annual trips!