“Wearing Cayman on your Sleeve”

Ranked #19 of 42 Shopping in Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Owner description: Caribbean Canvas Company is the true local brand of the Cayman Islands and the Caribbean. Right here on Grand Cayman, we design over 300 styles of bags, shirts, shorts, tops, skirts, pants, hats, T-shirts and accessories and are true manufacturers of everything we sell. Our attention to detail, design, materials, quality and value is unmatched. Don't miss us when you visit Grand Cayman.
Bellport, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wearing Cayman on your Sleeve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

CCC simply has some of the best clothing, bags and accesories you will be able to find anywear in the world. The fact that it is an enterprise that is from the Caymans makes it only better. The quality is by far exceeding most big box stores and the variety from an upstart company is fantastic. I have one of the Crew Line button downs purchased on my lat day on my last visit to the Caymana Bay location in Grand Cayman and I only wish It had not been our last day so that I wouldn't have to wait for my next visit to GCM to bring more CCC items home with me.
Quality means a lot these days because it equates to savings overall and these products have that. One item on my wish list is their ReefCase.
Thank you for bringing high quality back to the clothing industry.

Visited January 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Found this gem on our summer trip to Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We vacation yearly on grand cayman but this is the first time we encountered CCC. Bought several t shirts and shorts on our first visit and went back for more prior to leaving. I wear my ladies v neck shirts everywhere and always get compliments. Everything they produce is quality made with fabrics that holdup to wear and washing. The service was fantastic as well....everyone was helpful. I am ready for them to either open an online catalog or a store in the US!

My family will be making this an regular shopping stop on our annual trips!

Visited June 2013