“Enjoyed my stop”

Cuisines: International, Canadian, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had been walking and stopped in there for a beer. Had a great chat with the owner! Thank you for my birthday gift!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott. Craft was conveniently located right across the street. The food we had was AWESOME.

I had a cheese burger. My wife had the Salmon Salad.

If you drink, you must order the Craft Cooler. It was the best drink we had all week. It is also a great place to try a beer flight of what the local Cayman brewery has to offer.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nice twists on old on breakfast favorites and large portions. We started with the lobster poutine which was rich and creamy and a good share between 4 people. I had the eggs benedict (sourdough bread, corned beef, eggs, hollandaise) and it was honestly the best. Go to brunch hungry though there are lots of other pleasing menu items for your palate!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My friend and I called into Craft for lunch. We were given menus and placed our orders. The service was quite slow considering there were only a few other diners. The food was good but presentation not great - the salad came on a wood chopping board rather than a plate, the burger was on crusty bread and the wine was served in what appeared to be brandy glasses. Not much of an atmosphere, doubt we would go again.

1  Thank KarenHR
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very cool decor, great food and drinks. As a resident it's a good change of pace! Thanks for a job well done!