“Very good food - excellent beer selection”
Review of Craft F&B Co.

Craft F&B Co.
Ranked #36 of 306 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: International, Canadian, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good food - excellent beer selection”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

If you like beers this is the place to go on seven mile beach. They have the largest selection of local beers on tap and many bottles from the US and Caribbean. A flight of local beers is $6CI which is actually a decent value. I got the taco salad which was huge and delicious, my girlfriend got the garden salad with salmon - the portion was larger than I would have expected. The prices are fairly average for Grand Cayman.

• Visited June 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good spot for lunch. Cool atmosphere.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The menu is gastro-puby with lots of beers available. The cajun fish sandwich, reuben and brussels sprouts with chorizo were all well done. We enjoyed good service and really liked the decor. It was nothing fancy but that was fine with us as it was close and we were in the mood for some sandwiches and afternoon beers. We would recommend it over the other sandwich type places in the area.

Visited June 2014
Naples, Florida
“Good Beer and Gastropub Grub”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a stylish place across the street from Seven Mile Beach, not far from the Marriott. They have a nice selection of craft beer and a menu of small plates, sandwiches, salads, entrees and dessert.

After a round of beer, we moved on to the food. My husband ordered the red snapper and I had the pierogi with pork belly. Both were delicious and even though I'm not a big fan of pork belly, it did give a nice finishing touch to the pierogi. Between the beer and the dinner we were too full for dessert.

We were there early in the evening so it wasn't too busy. I have a feeling it attracts more of a later night crowd.

Visited May 2014
Trimble, MO
“Enjoyed my stop”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had been walking and stopped in there for a beer. Had a great chat with the owner! Thank you for my birthday gift!

Visited June 2014
Grapevine, Texas
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott. Craft was conveniently located right across the street. The food we had was AWESOME.

I had a cheese burger. My wife had the Salmon Salad.

If you drink, you must order the Craft Cooler. It was the best drink we had all week. It is also a great place to try a beer flight of what the local Cayman brewery has to offer.

Visited May 2014