“Would rate at 6 stars if I could”

Coral Stone Stables
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My apolgies to Nolan and his team for not posting this sooner. We took a beach ride over New Years. Our ship arrived 2 hours late..and we were delayed getting off ship due to lack of tenders, causing us to miss our scheduled excursion. Nolan came to the cruise port looking for us twice before we were able to get the nice lady from imagration to call him. He created a special ride just for our group later that afternoon.

The horses are beautiful and well maintained. We all loved the ride through the ocean. The park you are in makes it seem that you are all alone on a deserted island.

My 14 year old niece is an experienced rider and and stated she was forever spoiled for any future horseback camps. We did shore excursions at each port we visited, and this was voted the highlite of our vacation.

There are newer reviews for Coral Stone Stables

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had such a good time riding horses down the beach! Nolan was a sweet and humble man who was extremely patient and kind with our children. The horses were personally owned by him and were beautiful, healthy and had such a good temperament. I would highly recommend using Coral StoneStables! Thanks Nolan for an awesome evening!

1  Thank Alley001
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Barker's Park where we rode was an absolutely beautiful location. Picture postcard quality... Our family was a mixed bag of experience from trained rider all the way down to afraid of anything with hooves--and yet Noland made sure everyone had a good time...My daughters swam with the horses which was the highlight of their trip to the Caymans... Caution, if you are a Type A personality like myself and need to know all the details about how to meet up with Noland; it can be a bit unnerving. You need to drive into the National Park on Conch Road and wait at the picnic tables marked with "CSS" for Coral Stone Stables....No real signs or anything telling you that you are in the right place, and the directions are a bit sketchy on the website. However, aside from that, everything was perfect. I agree with other reviews that the ride is a bit shorter than 2 hours; unless you include the prep time...but it was still worth it as everything else went very well. Thanks to Noland for making our group feel great about their experience...my daughters will never forget it...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We weren't able to book this through a cruise site so I was nervous and emailed Noland alot he was great at calming all my fears. And when me and my daughter went on the excursion since it wasn't through a cruise company we had it all to ourselves our own private beach ride and swim. Noland was so friendly he took us on the beach and then in the water the water was so warm and he took pics and videos w my camera this is the best if your in grand cayman you should book this trip!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were referred to Coral Stone Stables. I emailed them and they were very quick to respond. They answered every question and were courteous and helpful. A friend, our two teenage daughters and I went on a sunset ride. Nolan brought the horses to the exact spot he told us to meet him at. He stopped along the way and took photos of us with OUR OWN cameras and did not try to charge us for photos that he took. This was the only place that we found that did that and was a very nice change from being charged outrageous prices for photos. This was a great experience. I would highly recommend using Coral Stone Stables. Thank you Nolan and Coral Stone Stables. Michele B.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction