“Exhilarating Snorkeling Experience”

Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Tampa, Florida
“Exhilarating Snorkeling Experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wonderful snorkeling experience at a great price. We were helped by Jose Luis who set us up with all the snorkeling gear we needed. For two of us we spent somewhere near $40 total to snorkel.

Enter the water using a stairway surrounded by Tarpon. While snorkeling you can reach out and touch the Tarpon. Their scales are very pretty, some shimmer a hint of blue or green, flecked with gold. Close by you will find parrot fish, small reef fish, and some brain coral. If you swim further out there is lots of life - live rock, coral, reef fish, urchins, we even saw a ~5ft Manta Ray. We swam out to about 30-40ft of water, towards the left if looking to the water. Right after this experience I recall using the words "Exhilarating".

I did eat at the Paradise last year and enjoyed it. We had the sea turtle burger. It was good, but if you're hoping to find what sea turtle tastes like that might not happen - it had a lot of spices mixed in. Still good, though. The food was a little more costly than I expected to pay.

The restaurant is quite scenic, beautiful view of the water.

I will be back again in November.

Plain City, Ohio
“Paradise Seaside not bad food but the service rocks!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My mom, sister and I went to Paradise for a lunch on my birthday. We had Lubis as our server and he was amazing. He recommended a great drink (The Tipsy Turtle) and made my birthday very special (thanks for the special dessert). The food was average, the place was clean but the service was great.

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Best snorkeling experience of my life!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I stumbled on this little gem when we were on a cruise. They handed us the snorkeling gear and pointed us to the water and it was incredible. Much cheaper than paying for the excursion on the cruise and a more personal and peaceful experience. The food was tasty too!

• Visited June 2013
Nederland
“Amazing Service, Amazing Meal and Amazing Ambiance”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

FARAH is the BEST!!! She took such good care of my sister and I. The appetizer Meal was fabulous. Such good food and atmosphere. We sat on the covered desk by the water. Watched people snorkel while we ate. Extremely clean and inviting restroom. Loved the experience.

“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Our server was Farah. She was very enthusiastic and she made our lunch experience the best thus far in the Cayman Islands. Not only do we recommend Paradise as a NEED TO VISIT place but Farah as your Server.