“Great place to eat before getting back on your cruise!”

Paradise Seaside Grill
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We chose Paradise after our driver recommended it. We were looking a quick bite before we had to rush back to port of call.It was perfect. location with a view and a food to match my picky apatite.
The waitress Farah was very friendly and helpful. We only brought just enough money and ordered very carefully. Unfortunately, we were ill prepared and totally forgot about the exchange rate.We were very nervous and embarrassed by this. Luckily Farah said is wasn't a problem and put in the extra $2 out of her pocket. I would defiantly return and recommend Paradise Seaside grill to anyone visiting the George Town area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went to this restaurant last weekend. May 2014.
We were looking for a nice restaurant by the beach with fresh sea food and nice view on the ocean.
We both ordered fresh fish dishes but fish was not "fish of the day". Fish must have been day or two old or frozen.
It was not bad but not as fresh as expected for the price. We spent $120 for simple dinner and beer and drink.

Also it is twice expensive as in other restaurants we ate day later, and quality of food in other restaurants were much better.

Overall, I would not recommend this place, and I would not come back here on my next visit.
I would recommend more local places that serve better meals for less money.

1  Thank maciejpiotrowski
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beautiful location, wonderful food and drinks. Relatively inexpensive too. Farah -
a great waitress!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were heading to Seven Mile Beach but our cab driver suggested we enjoy the Paradise Grill. He dropped up off and we were immediately seated on the seaside veranda. Our ship, The Carnival Legend was a site to enjoy. Many people were enjoying the crystal clear water as they swam and snorkeled. Out server presented menus and we ordered. Service was great and the food was VERY good. We enjoyed the blackened Snapper and Coconut Shrimp served with plantains, and rice. The local beer, Ironshore Bock was a great suggestion from our server. Look forward to a return trip.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wonderful snorkeling experience at a great price. We were helped by Jose Luis who set us up with all the snorkeling gear we needed. For two of us we spent somewhere near $40 total to snorkel.

Enter the water using a stairway surrounded by Tarpon. While snorkeling you can reach out and touch the Tarpon. Their scales are very pretty, some shimmer a hint of blue or green, flecked with gold. Close by you will find parrot fish, small reef fish, and some brain coral. If you swim further out there is lots of life - live rock, coral, reef fish, urchins, we even saw a ~5ft Manta Ray. We swam out to about 30-40ft of water, towards the left if looking to the water. Right after this experience I recall using the words "Exhilarating".

I did eat at the Paradise last year and enjoyed it. We had the sea turtle burger. It was good, but if you're hoping to find what sea turtle tastes like that might not happen - it had a lot of spices mixed in. Still good, though. The food was a little more costly than I expected to pay.

The restaurant is quite scenic, beautiful view of the water.

I will be back again in November.