“Good Location, Good Food”

Paradise Seaside Grill
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Paradise seaside grill is a caribbean style seaside grill specialising in fresh locally caught seafood, steaks and much more.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recommended by folks in our dive group. Actually went there twice during our stay in Grand Cayman. Nice atmosphere, good service - Farah - a great waitress! We stayed at Sunset House and walked to the restaurant. Lovely view at sunset. Snapper island style was very good.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stopped by Paradise Seaside Grill on a whim. We were driving around trying to find a place that looked good. This is right on the water and has great ambiance. We got a table right on the water and had a beautiful breeze coming in the open windows. My one daughter ordered fettuccini alfredo with chicken and said it was the best alfredo she had ever had. 2 of my girls ordered the pasta special and they also said it was amazing. My husband and I were not disappointed with out meals either! We all liked Paradise so much that we decided to go back on our last night in town. It was a bit more crowded that night, but we still had great service, a great table and great food. Our servers were Guillermo and Jaime and they could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend having dinner at Paradise!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Location, location, location!

Sit here to watch the sunset and enjoy a cocktail or two.

Very relaxed and easy going, mixed crowd, food looked good - fried mainly but plenty of it.

1  Thank Leytonite
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We chose Paradise after our driver recommended it. We were looking a quick bite before we had to rush back to port of call.It was perfect. location with a view and a food to match my picky apatite.
The waitress Farah was very friendly and helpful. We only brought just enough money and ordered very carefully. Unfortunately, we were ill prepared and totally forgot about the exchange rate.We were very nervous and embarrassed by this. Luckily Farah said is wasn't a problem and put in the extra $2 out of her pocket. I would defiantly return and recommend Paradise Seaside grill to anyone visiting the George Town area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went to this restaurant last weekend. May 2014.
We were looking for a nice restaurant by the beach with fresh sea food and nice view on the ocean.
We both ordered fresh fish dishes but fish was not "fish of the day". Fish must have been day or two old or frozen.
It was not bad but not as fresh as expected for the price. We spent $120 for simple dinner and beer and drink.

Also it is twice expensive as in other restaurants we ate day later, and quality of food in other restaurants were much better.

Overall, I would not recommend this place, and I would not come back here on my next visit.
I would recommend more local places that serve better meals for less money.

1  Thank maciejpiotrowski