We were looking for an inexpensive place with AC as a home base for our dive trip. We found it at Eldemire's. But, there are a lot of better places to stay on the island if you can afford it. My wife would not have enjoyed Eldemires. It is more like a hostel than a hotel. But it was fine for me and my nephews..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eldemire's is a simply charming little family style guest house in a nice quiet area and we live across the road from our Guest House and can cater o your needs within a minute or 2. We want you to feel that it is your "home away from home" when you stay with us. And ... the best part is... we offer the lowest rates! All accommodations are very clean and decorated in vibrant tropical colours. We have 4 2nd level bedrooms ( with twin, queen and kings size beds) each with their own private en-suites, and on the lower level is a large fully equipped shared kitchen and a comfy lounge overlooking the lush garden. On the lower level are 2 fully equipped one bedroom apartments - one with a king size bed and the other a queen size bed. Both with sleeper sofas. We also have 2 studio suites with kitchenettes and queen size beds. There is free parking, free Fiber WIFI and a pool. A few minutes walk away is the island's best white sand cove and popular bar where you will see stunning sunsets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eldemire's Tropical Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldemire`s Tropical Island Hotel George Town
- Eldemire's Tropical Island Inn Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands