“Amazing stingrays and snorkeling”
Review of Ezona's Aquatics

Ezona's Aquatics
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our family (including 2 teenagers) had a wonderful time on our 1/2 day boat trip. We stopped at 2 different sites for snorkeling where we saw an incredible variety of fish. Then we visited Stingray city. Ezona and her crewmate showed us how to interact with the stingrays. With their help, we were able to hold the rays and feed them. It was a highlight of our vacation!
Janice

1  Thank Janice H

Reviewed 17 August 2014

If you want to have a great day of snorkeling then you need to book a trip with Ezona. Eddy was so great with our family. We had several members in our family that weren't too sure about the stingrays. After time with Eddy everyone had a great time with the stingrays. Eddy spent time with each of our kids and had them diving to check out the different fish, shells and coral reef. It was such a great day of snorkeling that we then booked a deep sea fishing trip with Eddy and his mom Ezona. My family had so much fun fishing with them. We will use them again in the future.

1  Thank KathyDooyema
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was by far my favorite part of our trip to Grand Cayman, both snorkeling and fishing. Both days were much better than I expected them to be. I could not have asked for a better experience with Ezona's Aquatics!

1  Thank AustinDooyema
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I want to start by saying that have have never taken the time to review anything before but Ezona and her son Eddie were just so awesome that I HAD to write in . . . . my family of five (with three kids ranging from 11 to 17) chartered a half day snorkeling trip to stingray sandbar and it was the most amazing trip ever. Ezona and Eddie are both very caring and thoughtful and it was the highlight of our trip the The Cayman Islands. They run an awesome business.

1  Thank Melissa N
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This warm and friendly family will make sure you see and experience everything you had hoped to. They know exactly where to go to find things and won't disappoint! The boat is spacious and provides lots of comfortable seating and shade. I cannot say enough good things about them. Her son, Eddie, was so knowledgeable and just the happiest and nicest guy ever.

HIGHLY recommended!