“Great Tour with Soto's”
Review of Soto's Cruises

Soto's Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Sotos Cruises has been in the watersports business for over 22 years. Our trained and experienced crew members always ensure great personalized attention. Our boat is very clean, well maintained and we carry all the safety equipment necessary. EXPERIENCE THIS GREAT TOUR WITH US !!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I booked this tour for my family online before our cruise. Kerry always responded to my emails quickly and answered all my questions. She was there at the pier on time to meet us and take us to the van for the ride to the boat. We really enjoyed the stingrays and would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Grand Cayman. Kerry and her team did an outstanding job and the price was right.

1  Thank Ann M

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Bought this tour via Triptelligent cruise excursions. Met Kerry as arranged even though we were a little late getting off the ship. Very friendly and informative drive to the boat. Excellent briefing and equipment for snorkeling. Lots of help from the crew for my timid spouse. The crewman really knew his stuff with regard to the stingrays and we played with them for 30 minutes. I could not imagine a better company or tour. A magnificent morning, thank you Soto's team

1  Thank BVMAN
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We came in on a cruise ship and didn't want to purchase an excursion through the cruise line. Kerry and staff were amazing! They were very hospitable and knowledgable! The transportation was right on time and stress-free. This was our first time snorkeling and they made it super fun! They definitely have a connection with the stingrays. The boat was clean and the snorkeling equipment was in great condition. The smaller tour group made it more enjoyable for us.Thank you for making this such a memorable trip for our family!

1  Thank LemCat
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We booked this last minute with a group of 25 (some adults, some teens and some kids). Everyone had a wonderful time. the boat is not fancy but the snorkel gear was well taken care of and the captain and assistant were very patient and encouraging with those who were nervous about being in the water with HUGE and BEAUTIFUL stingrays. We then moved to a coral reef for snorkeling and it was very good (living coral, lots of different species of fish). No booze or food served, just water and punch. Bring your own lunch and whatever you want. Bottom line - if you are looking for an affordable activity that focuses on what's important (experiencing the ocean), then THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A GREAT CHOICE! PS. Some of the hotels are in the back pocket of the larger commercial charters so you have to call this place directly but it is almost half the price and twice the value.

1  Thank LeAnne T
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This company is owned by a husband and wife team that does all the work and interacts with the customers. I chose them for my Grand Cayman excursion while cruising the Caribbean. They provide a great experience for excellent value. I booked directly with them and not through the cruise ship because I saved $14 per person. We were back to the port with 2 hours to spare so we had time to do some shopping.

1  Thank Beverly A