“Great great people, service and dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Divers Down

Divers Down
More attraction details
Owner description: Divers Down has been operating in Grand Cayman since 1996 and we are proud to offer a personalized service with a maximum of 8 divers per guide. We are a full service dive company providing shore and boat diving for certified divers along with certification courses and continuing education from our PADI 5 Star training division.
Colorado
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great great people, service and dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to dive in 30 years. They took special care, great friendly staff and ownership. Terrific dives. I will return to Grand Cayman to dive with them again!

Visited October 2013

Chandler, Arizona
“Best Dive Shop Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We recently took a family reunion cruise which included a stop in Georgetown. I had previously contacted Diver's Down about a charter for our group consisting of 6 Certified Diver's and 4 Discover Scuba Diver's. Not only was communication before arriving polite, prompt and easy, but the service we received upon arrival was above and beyond any experience I have ever had at other dive shops. The owner himself (Steve) came down and worked with our Discover Scuba and Refresher divers to not only ensure a SAFE DIVE (much appreciated) but a fun experience as well. The other staff, including the captain and dive guides were phenomenal and courteous, but went out of their way to ensure that our dive experience was the best. The shop was clean, well placed and all the equipment was in great shape. The view from their pier was amazing and made training for those needing it incredibly easy. Not only have they inspired those 4 uncertified divers to get certified, but have ensured that I will recommend their shop to everyone and hope to visit their shop again for more dives, preferably the Kittiwake. Thank you Steve and all the Diver's Down team, our dive experience with you was the highlight of all our cruise excursions.

Syosset, New York
“So accomodating!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stopped at Diver's Down one morning because my son wanted to snorkel the wreck of Cali, which is behind their dive shop. We had our own snorkel gear and really just needed some information. They were soo nice and accommodating!! They gave us the information we needed AND offered us access to their pier, their floating dock and even a parking space at no charge. They made our morning snorkel experience so enjoyable. I can't even imagine how helpful they must be when I actually book a dive through them - which I plan to, next time we are there.

Greenwood, Indiana
“Great First Dive Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was the first time I attempted scuba diving and Bob made the experience great! He was very good at explaining everything before we got into the water and was very patient with me while I was getting acclimated to the breathing. I had the opportunity to see turtles, lobsters, conch, large tarpins and a variety of other fish while diving at a shipwreck site and reef off shore. I highly recommend Divers Down. I will be back for sure.

Deming, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Divers Down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was very impressed with the professional office staff and crew at Divers Down! They offered hotel pickup at no extra charge. I think all were certified instructors. Captains dove as well alternating with other crew. Very helpful with gear or didn't mess with it if you wanted to do your own. Max on any of our boats was maybe 12. Always enough room. Easy entry. Good guides--not controlling at all, but they watched to see where everyone was. Did some great dives. Big Tunnels was my favorite deep, and Pageant was my favorite shallow. We got to also dive the Balboa when the cruise ships were gone. It was free as long as we did a reef survey. Would have liked to get to the north, but they don't do it if there is any wind. Got to the south once. Shore dive off shop is great for beginners or if you haven't "been wet" in awhile. Would love it if they added a fresh water shower at the shop. Divers Supply down the road was a great resource for gear issues and clothes. Got a great rash guard and sandals.

1 Thank Marcia652014