“Experinece of a lifetime for a non diver”

Sea Trek Grand Cayman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sea Trek Cayman ‘Coral Canyons’Now you can explore the underwater world with no prior dive knowledge or experience. Swimming skills are not required and you can even wear prescription glasses. Sea Trek is a zero gravity stroll underwater amongst colossal towering reef systems with thousands of tropical fish, turtles rays and more! We utilize the specially designed ‘Sea Trek’ underwater helmet. The tour is exiting educational and interactive, perfect for the entire family.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I did this event and it was well worth it!!
I'm an exp. diver and my wife has bee terrified of the water for along time. I have managed over the past 5 yrs to go from the shore to the water and snorkeling but to get her below the surface was never going to happen. The fear of having her face totaly submersed was too strong.
Then we discovered Sea Trek ,this became an option to get a non water person below the surface.
The guys (at SeaTrek) were wonderful with thier simple explantion as to how the unit worked and what she needed to do. Within 10 min of arriving at the dive platform, she was on the bottom of the ocean with a permanent smile and enjoying every moment. This was something I had always hoped she would get to exp. She is the first to tell people what a great exp. it was and how easy it is to do. I have to say for any non swimmers who have the urge to get below the water "This is for you" That once in a life time event that will allow you to exp. the world below the waves.
The guide was great wtih the tour on the floor, many fish and sea creature to explore.He managed to click some great photos for us.( get a good camera 30+ ft) we spent about 40 min below the surface before we climbed the ladder back up.
There is also Snuba avail. at the site as well as snorkeling
TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE

1  Thank Greg H
There are newer reviews for Sea Trek Grand Cayman

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband took this tour & couldn't believe how much fun it was. He said hat that was his best experience ever in the ocean.
At the very first, it was rather scary sinking down, but once you realize that you can breath & start seeing the beautiful fish, coral, etc., time (hour) goes too fast.
There was a child in his tour who loved it too.
He was able to wear his glasses so he could take it all in!.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This was a fun excursion. There were four adults in our party, (two non-swimmers) who were understandably nervous. Captain Ben and his crew were friendly and professional. The helmet diving experience was fantastic and it was fun to walk on the ocean floor surrounded by fish. I loved the fact that the size is the group is so small (in ours there were only 8 participants), and I never felt unsafe under the water. I highly recommend this one!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Super cool. The weight of the helmet and breathing underwater using it is extremely easy. I've never scuba dived, but I have snuba dived and the sea trek helmets are much easier in my opinion. We walked on the ocean floor approx. 25' deep. We saw lots of coral and some very colorful fish. Guides were great. I'll definitely do it again at another Caribbean location in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We went for the Sea Trek experience and it was awesome! It is so much more comfortable than scuba and it takes almost no effort. We specifically loved how carefully and cleverly they had chosen the path along the sea bed, which gave us an opportunity to see quite a large variety of fish. The guides were fun and made the experience enjoyable especially the bubble blowing and the bit in which he filled his mask with water and showed us how it all whooshed out.